|1Myrontsov, ML |
1Institute of Telecommunications and Global Information Space of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 2:19-24|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The features of a numerical solution of the inverse unstable problem for the electrometry of oil and gas in cont rast wells are considered. It is shown that, for these wells, the influence of the borehole on the determination of the geoelectric parameters of a section is an unavoidable factor that makes it impossible to implement the exact solution algorithm for the inverse problem, by using traditional corrections "for the skin-effect" and "for the borehole".
|Keywords: electrometry in wells, induction logging, inverse problem|
- Anderson, B. I. (2001). Modeling and inversion methods for the interpretation of resistivity logging tool response. Delft: Delft Univ. Press.
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2012). Numerical modeling of electrometry in wells. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Dovgiy, S. O., Yevdoschuk, M. I., Korjnev, M. M., Kulish, Ye. O., Kurilo, M. M., Malakhov, I. M., Trofimchuk, O. M. & Yakovlev, Ye. O. (2010). Energy resource component of Ukraine's development. Kiev: Nika-Center (in Ukrainian).
- Strakhov, V. N. (1967). On the solution of ill-posed problems of magneto- and gravimetry, represented by an integral equation of convolution type. Physics of the Earth. No. 4, pp. 36-54 (in Russian).
- Kolosov, A. L. (1985). Direct, mixed and inverse problems of well electrometry. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Samarskiy, A. A. (1971). Introduction to the theory of difference schemes. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2007). Method of solving the direct and inverse problem of electric logging. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr. No. 2, pp. 128-131 (in Ukrainian).
- Gomilko, A. M., Savitsky, O. A. & Trofimchuk, A. N. (2016). Methods of superposition, eigenfunctions and orthogonal polynomials in boundary value problems in the theory of elasticity and acoustics. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Epov, M. I. & Antonov, Yu. N. (Eds.). (2000). Technology of exploration of oil and gas wells based on VIKIZ. Methodical direction. Novosibirsk: Publishing House of SB RAS (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, M. L. (2010). A new principle of multiprobe electric logging. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 6, pp. 103-106 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, N. L. (2010). On the method of electromagnetic-pulse logging. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 7, pp. 110-112 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, N. L. (2012). Hardware-methodical complex for the investigation of collectors with abnormally low resistance. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 1, pp. 117-122 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, N. L. (2012). Efficient investigation method for complex structures and anisotropic formations in clastic deposits. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk. Ukr., No. 5, pp. 119-125 (in Russian).
- Myrontsov, N. L. (2007). A quick method of solving the inverse problem of induction logging. Geophys. J., No. 5, pp. 128-131 (in Ukrainian).
- Kaufman, A. A. (1965). Theory of induction logging. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).