|1Bahno, OM |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 2:25-33|
The propagation of quasi-Lamb waves in the system "layer of ideal compressible fluid — elastic half-space" is studied, by using the three-dimensional equations of the classical elasticity theory for a solid body and the lineari zed Euler equations for a fluid. The dispersion curves for normal waves over a wide range of frequencies are constructed. The influence of the thickness of a layer of the ideal compressible fluid on the phase velocity dispersion of the quasi-Lamb modes in a hydroelastic waveguide is analyzed. A criterion for the existence of the quasi-Lamb waves in hydroelastic waveguides is proposed. The numerical results obtained are presented in the form of plots and analyzed.
|Keywords: dispersion of waves, elastic half-space, layer of the ideal compressible fluid, phase velocity, quasi-Lamb modes|
- Viktorov, I. A. (1981). Sound surface waves in solids, Moscow: Nauka, (in Russian).
- Viktorov, I. A. (1977). Acoustic J., 23, No. 6, pp. 947-948 (in Russian).
- Bezrukov, A. V., Prikhod'ko, V. Yu. & Tyutekin, V. V. (1987). Acoustic J., 33, No. 5, pp. 805-813 (in Russian).
- Bezrukov, A. V. (1989). Acoustic J., 35, No. 4, pp. 744-747 (in Russian).
- Bagno, A. M. & Guz, A. N. (1997). Int. Appl. Mech., 33, No. 6, pp. 435-463. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02700652
- Guz, A. N., Zhuk, A. P., Bagno, A. M. (2016). Int. Appl. Mech., 52, No. 5, pp. 449-507. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-016-0770-6
- Guz, A. N. (1980). Int. Appl. Mech., 16, No. 3, pp. 175-190.
- Guz, A. N. (1986). Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. 2 vols. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2004). Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Kiev: A.C.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (1998). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid. Kiev: A.C.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2009). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge: Cambridge Sci. Pub.
- Volkenstein, M. M. & Levin, V. M. (1988). Acoustic J., 34, No. 4, pp. 608-615 (in Russian).