|1Timoshenko, VI |
1Institute of Technical Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine and State Space Agency of Ukraine, Dnieper
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 2:34-42|
The formulation and description of a quasihomogeneous mathematical model of gas-dispersed flows in the presence of a nonequilibrium gas-phase and heterogeneous chemical reactions is given. The case where, in addition to fine particles, relatively large particles of a dispersed phase are present in a quasihomogeneous gas-dispersed mixture is considered.
|Keywords: gas-dispersed flows, heat and mass transfer processes. phase transitions, heterogeneous chemical reactions, thermogasdynamic|
- Sternin, P. E. & Shraiber, A. L. (1994) Multiphase flows of a gas with particles. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering (in Russian).
- Timoshenko, V. I. (2013) Theoretical foundations of technical gas dynamics. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Belotserkovets, I. S. & Timoshenko, V. I. (2008) March flow calculation for the interaction of a supersonic turbulent jet with a confined limited subsonic flow. Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Mechanics, Iss. 11, 1, No. 5, pp. 30 (in Russian).
- Marble, F.E. (1970) Dynamics of dusty gases. Annual Rev. Fluid Mechanics, 2, pp. 397-446. doi: https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.fl.02.010170.002145
- Timoshenko, V. I. (2014). Influence of the volume distribution of temperature in coal particles on their heating and ignition in a gas-dispersed flow. J. Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 87, No. 4, pp. 767-771 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10891-014-1073-6
- Timoshenko, V. I. (2015). Numerical simulation of heating and ignition of dry and water-saturated carbon particles in a gas-dispersed stream. Applied hydromechanics, 17 (89), No. 2, pp. 64-72 (in Russian).
- Shrayber, A. A., Gavin, LB., Naumov, V. A. & Yatsenko, V. P. (1987). Turbulent flows of a gas suspension. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).