|1Panin, VV, 1Krivoshey, FA, 1Somin, OA |
1State University of Infrastructure and Technologies, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 2:50-57|
|Section: Heat Physics|
Based on the statistical approach adequate to the stochastic nature of the boiling, the phenomenon of selforganization associated with ordered periodic changes (self-vibrations) of the hydrodynamic and thermal regimes during the boiling of aqueous solutions of polymers as the quenching media is reconstructed.
|Keywords: boiling, polymer, quenching medium, water solution|
- Buyevich, Y. A., Leonov, A. I. (1966). Self-oscillations in the Couette flow of an incompressible Maxwell liquid. Zhurn. prikl. mehaniki i tehn. Fiziki, No. 2, pp. 103-107 (in Russian).
- Karyakin, A. V. & Leonov, A. I. (1968). Self-oscillations during the expiration of polymer melts from a capillary. Zhurn. prikl. mehaniki i tehn. Fiziki, No. 3, pp.110-115 (in Russian).
- Ahatov, I. S., Hasanov, M. M. & Husainov, I. G. (1993). Auto- and stochastic oscillations in the hydrodynamics of non-Newtonian fluids. Prikl. matem. i mehanika, 57. No.1, pp. 71-75 (in Russian).
- Tenzi, G. M. & Stizelberger-Yakob, P. (1989). The effect of rewet on quenching processes. Prikl. teplotehnika, 11, Iss. 4, pp. 57-63 (in Russian).
- Feygerbaum, M. (1983). Versatility in the behavior of linear systems. Uspehi fiz. nauk, 141. Iss. 2, pp. 343 (in Russian).
- Grechannyi, O. A. & Krivoshey, F. A. (1989). Inverse problems of non-stationary heat conduction on the basis of stochastic approximation of the transport equation. Dokl. AN USSR, A, No. 12, pp. 69-70 (in Russian).
- Klyatzkin, V. I. (1980). Stochastic equations and waves in randomly inhomogeneous media. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Yashnov, V. I. (1965). Influence of the wettability of the heating surface on the boiling crisis. Sb. nauchn. tr. ZKTI, Leningrad, Iss. 53, pp. 78-82 (in Russian).