|1Lyalko, VI, 1Elistratova, LO, 1Apostolov, OA, 1Khodorovsky, AYa., 2Czechniy, VM |
1Scientific Center for Aerospace Research of the Earth, Institute of Geological Science of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Institute of Geography of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 3:87-94|
An approach to the express-evaluation of the degree of potential erosion of a territory is developed. The approach includes using the data from a digital model of relief, climatic factors, and vegetation. The express-evaluation of potentially erosive areas of the soil cover on the territory of Ukraine is carried out according to the developed methodology. The ranking of potentially hazardous areas according to the degree of danger has been carried out.
|Keywords: digital model of relief, NDVI, precipitation, remote sensing methods, soil erosion|
- Some issues of improvement of management in the field of use and protection of agricultural land of state ownership and disposal. (2017). Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated June 7. 2017 No. 413. Uriadovyi kurier, No. 112, June 17 (in Ukrainian).
- Popov, M. A., Stankievich, S. A. & Kozlova, A. A. (2012). Remote risk assessment of land degradation using satellite images and geospatial modeling. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 6, pp. 100-104 (in Russian).
- Gorbatyuk, V. M. & Klimenko, K. V. (2007). Organizational-technological peculiarities of monitoring of land at the regional level. Heodesziia, kartohrafiia i aeroznimannia, 69, pp. 150-156 (in Ukrainian).
- Truskavetsky, S. R. & Vyatkin, K. V. (2015). Land information system as a geoinformation and technology tool for soil monitoring. Agrochemistry and soil science. Iss. 82, pp. 14-19 (in Ukrainian).
- Zatserkovniy V.I. (2015). The use of geographic information systems in tasks effective land use. Naukovi pratsi. Tekhnogenna bezpeka. Radiobiolohiia, 261, Iss. 249, pp. 14-21 (in Ukrainian).
- Kazachenko, L. & Kazachenko, D. (2015). GIS-technologies in detecting degradation processes of the soil cover of the forest-steppe part of the Kharkiv region. Visnyk Kharkivskoho nationalnoho tehnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka, 156, pp. 231-236 (in Ukrainian).
- Truskavetskiy, S., Vyatkin, K. & Sherstiuk, A. (2015). Monitoring of erosion processes according to the data of satellite observations. Agroecol. j., No. 3, pp. 60-65 (in Ukrainian).
- Shvets, O. (2014). Determination of the potential danger of manifestation erosion using GIS technology. Suchasni dosiahnennia heodezychnoi nauky ta vyrobnytstva, Iss. 1, pp. 137-140 (in Ukrainian).
- Svetlichnyi, A. A. (2013). Spatial geoinformational modeling and forecast of soil water erosion. Problemy bezperevnoyi heohrafichnoyi osvity ta kartohrafiyi, Iss. 17, pp. 44-47 (in Russian).
- Medvedev, V. V., Laktionova, T. M. & Grekov, L. D. (2004). The typology and estimation of dangerous phenomena in a soil cover of Ukraine. Gruntoznavstvo, 5, No. 3-4, pp. 13-23 (in Ukrainian).
- Palienko, V. P., Spitsa, R. A. & Chebotareva, L. E. (2009, June). Integral estimation of intensity of erosion processes in river basins of Ukraine. Proceeding of the International Scientific Conference memory of academician G. I. Schwebs Theoretical and applied problems of modern geography (pp.164-166). Odessa: VMV (in Russian).
- Lyalko, V. I., Elistratova, L. A., Apostolov, A. A. & Chekhniy, V. M. (2017). Analysis of soil erosion processes in Ukraine on the basis of remote sensing of the Earth. Visn. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 10, pp. 34-41 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2017.10.034
- Prykhodko, M. (2012). The state of the lands in Ukrainian Carpathians and their ecological safety. Ukr. Geograph. J., No. 2, pp. 43-48 (in Ukrainian).
- Krynickiy, G. & Tretyak, P. (2003). The state of the Ukrainian Carpathians forests, ecological problems and prospects. Proc. Shevchenko Sci. Soc., 12, pp. 54-65 (in Ukrainian).
- Samoilenko, L. I., Kolos, L. M., Pidgorodetska, L. V., Ilienko, T. V. & Vlasova. O. V. (2009). Information technology of flood monitoring with the use of remote sensing data. Space Sci. Technol., 15, No. 3, pp. 50-55 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/knit2009.03.050