|1Nazarenko, VM, 1Kipnis, AL |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 3:36-42|
The limit equilibrium of the piece-homogeneous isotropic elastic body with an interfacial shear crack at the corner point of the media-separating boundary is investigated. The exact solution of the corresponding problem of the theory of elasticity for a wedge-shaped body is constructed by the Wiener—Hopf method.
|Keywords: corner point, interfacial shear crack, limit equilibrium, media-separating boundary, Wiener—Hopf method|
- Bantsuri, R. D. (1966). Solution of the first fundamental problem of the theory of elasticity for a wedge having a finite cut. Doklady Akademii nauk SSSR, 167, No. 6, pp. 1256-1259 (in Russian).
- Smetanin, B. I. (1968). Some problems on a cracks in an elastic wedge and a layer. Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR. Mechanics of Solids, No. 2, pp. 115-122 (in Russian).
- Khrapkov, A. A. (1971). Closed form solutions of problems on the elastic equilibrium of an infinite wedge with nonsymmetric notch at the apex. J. Appl. Math. and Mech., 35, No. 6, pp. 1062-1069. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-8928(71)90105-5
- Keer, L. M., Mendelsohn, D. A. & Achenbach, J. D. (1977). Crack at the apex of a loaded notch. Int. J. Solids and Struct., 13, No. 7, pp. 615-623. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7683(77)90044-0
- Ouchterlony, F. (1977). Symmetric cracking of a wedge by concentrated loads. Int. J. Eng. Sci., 15, No. 2, pp. 109-116. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7225(77)90026-X
- Stone, S. F. & Westmann, R. A. (1981). Stress intensity factors for cracked wedges. Int. J. Solids and Struct., 17, No. 3, pp. 345-358. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0020-7683(81)90068-8
- Nekislykh, E. M. & Ostrik, V. I. (2010). Problems on elastic equilibrium of a wedge with cracks on the axis of symmetry. Mechanics of Solids, 45, No. 5, pp. 743-756. doi: https://doi.org/10.3103/S0025654410050109
- Kuliev, V. D., Rabotnov, Yu. N. & Cherepanov, G. P. (1978). Braking of a crack at the interface of different elastic media. Izvestiya Akademii nauk SSSR. Mechanics of Solids, No. 4, pp. 120-128 (in Russian).
- Loboda,V. V. & Sheveleva, A. E. (2003). Determining Prefracture Zones at a Crack Tip Between Two Elastic Orthotropic Bodies. Int. Appl. Mech., 39, No. 5, pp. 566-572. doi: https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1025139625891
- Nobl, B. (1962). Using of the Wiener — Hopf method for the solution the partial derivative equations. Moscow: Izda-vo Inostr. lit. (in Russian).