|1Basok, BI |
1Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
2Institute of Technical Heat Physics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 3:69-79|
|Section: Heat Physics|
A mathematical model of nonstationary gas motions with a local supply of heat to a gas along a certain surface is developed. In the equations of motion, the heat energy dissipation tensor associated with the heat supply surface and characterizing the presence of a negative thermal resistance is specified. An equation is obtained for the components of the given tensor, and some of its particular cases are considered.
|Keywords: instability, negative, thermal energy dissipation tensor, thermoacoustic self-oscillations|
- Khudyaev, S. I. & Ushakovskii, O. V. (2002). Space nonuniformity and auto-oscillations in the structured liquid flow. Matem. Modelirovanie, 14, No. 7, pp. 53-73 (in Russian).
- Melkikh, A. V. & Seleznev, V. D. (2008). Self-oscillations of nonisothermal flow of viscous liquid in a channel. High Temperature, 46, Iss. 1, pp. 91-99 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/s10740-008-1013-2
- Belyaev, N. M., Belik, N. P. & Pol’shin, A. V. (1985). Thermoacoustic vibrations of gas-liquid flows in complex pipes of power plants. Kiev: Vysshaya shkola (in Russian).
- Gotsulenko, V. V. (2004). Mathematical modelling of Riyke’s phenomenon picularities when changed the heat flow power. Matem. Modelirovanie, 16, No. 9, pp. 23-28 (in Russian).
- Basok, B. I. & Gotsulenko, V. V. (2010). A theory of the Rijke phenomenon in a system with lumped parameters. Acoustic bulletin, 13, No. 3, pp. 3-8 (in Russian).
- Abramovich, G. N. (1969). Applied gas dynamics. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Rauschenbach, B. V. (1961). Vibrating burning. Moscow: Fizmatgiz (in Russian).
- Landa, P. S. (2010). Nonlinear oscillations and waves. Moscow: LIBROKOM (in Russian).
- Basok, B. I. & Gotsulenko, V. V. (2014). Negative thermal resistance in the one-dimensional steady flow of a perfect inviscid gas. Proceedings of MIPT. 6, No. 2, pp. 153-157 (in Russian).
- Kurbatova, G. I. & Filippov, V. B. (2002). Elements of tensor calculus. Fundamentals of modeling moving continua. St.-Petersburg: Izd-vo SPbGU (in Russian).
- Basok, B. I. & Gotsulenko, V. V. (2014). Self-oscillations in a Rijke tube with receiver positioning at its entrance. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 21, Iss. 4, pp. 469-478. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0869864314040076
- Basok, B. I. & Gotsulenko, V. V. (2017). Regularities of thermoacoustic oscillations in lehmann's plant with a coolant moving in reverse. Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations. 9, Iss. 6, pp. 669-678. doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S2070048217060047