|1Bahno, OM |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 4:25-35|
The propagation of quasi-Lamb waves in the systems "layer of ideal compressible fluid — elastic halfspace" and "elastic layer — half-space of ideal compressible fluid" is studied, by using the threedimensional equations of the classical elasticity theory for a solid body and linearized Euler equations for a fluid. The dispersion curves for normal waves over a wide range of frequencies are constructed. The influence of the thickness of elastic and fluid layers on the phase velocities and the dispersion of the quasi-Lamb modes in a hydroelastic waveguides is analyzed. Criteria for the existence of the quasi-Lamb waves in hydroelastic waveguides are proposed. The numerical results are presented in the form of plots and analyzed.
|Keywords: dispersion of waves, elastic halfspace, elastic layer, half-space of the ideal compressible fluid, layer of the ideal compressible fluid, phase velocity, quasi-Lamb modes|
- Viktorov, I. A. (1981). Sound surface waves in solids. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Bezrukov, A. V., Prikhod'ko, V. Yu. & Tyutekin, V. V. (1987). Calculation of normal wave characteristics in the case of shallow sea with an elastic bottom (the impedance method). Acoustic J., 33, No. 5, pp. 805-813 (in Russian).
- Bezrukov, A. V. (1989). Some propagation features of normal waves in a shallow sea with inhomogeneous elastic bottom. Acoustic J., 35, No. 4, pp. 744-747 (in Russian).
- Belyankova, T. I. & Kalinchuk, V. V. (2014). On the problem of analyzing the dynamic properties of a layered halfspace. Acoustic J., 60, No. 5, pp. 492-504 (in Russian).
- Kuznetsov, S. V. (2014). Lamb waves in anisotropic plates (review). Acoustic J., 60, No 1, pp. 90-100 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S1063771014010084
- Nedospasov, I. A., Mozhaev, V. G. & Kuznetsova, I. E. (2017). Unusual energy properties of leaky backward Lamb waves in a submerged plate. Ultrasonics, 77, May, pp. 95-99. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultras.2017.01.025
- Bagno, A. M. & Guz, A. N. (1997). Elastic waves in pre-stressed bodies interacting with a fluid (survey). Int. Appl. Mech., 33, No. 6, pp. 435463. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02700652
- Guz, A. N., Zhuk, A. P. & Bagno, A. M. (2016). Dynamics of elastic bodies, solid particles, and fluid parcels in a compressible viscous fluid (review). Int. Appl. Mech., 52, No. 5, pp. 449-507. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-016-0770-6
- Guz, A. N. (1980). Aerohydroelasticity problems for bodies with initial stresses. Int. Appl. Mech., 16, No. 3, pp. 175-190. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00885084
- Guz, A. N.(1986). Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. 2 vols. Kyiv: Naukova dumka (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2004). Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Kyiv: A.S.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (1998). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Kyiv: A.S.K. (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (2009). Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge: Cambridge Scientific Publishers.
- Volkenstein, M. M. & Levin, V. M. (1988). Structure of a Stoneley wave on the boundary of a viscous liquid and a solid. Acoustic J., 34, No. 4, pp. 608-615 (in Russian).