|1Zelensky, VS, 1Dekret, VA |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 4:36-40|
With the use of three-dimensional relations of the mechanics of deformed bodies, the spatial problem of stability of a rectangular double-base stratified orthotropic plate in a heterogeneous subcritical state as an element of the construction made of a composite at the different values of a geometrical parameter characterizing the sizes of the plate is investigated. The solution of the problem comes true in the exact statement with the use of the equations of linear elasticity theory and the three-dimensional linearized theory of stability. For the construc are solved by numerical methods.
|Keywords: base charts, composite, heterogeneous state, numerical methods, orthotropic layers, stability|
- Guz, A. N. (1973). About the construction of theory of stability of fibrous and stratified composite materials. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Zelensky, V. S., Dekret, V. A. & Bystrov, V. M. (2012). Stability of a composite laminate at a uniaxial loading. Collection of scientific works Dniprodzerzhynsk Tech. Univ. Iss. 2(19), pp. 49-53 (in Russian).
- Dekret, V. A., Zelensky, V. S. & Bystrov, V. M. (2014). Numerical study of the stability of a laminated composite under uniaxial compression of layers of a filler. Int. Appl. Mech., 50, No. 5, pp. 549-557. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-014-0653-7
- Zelensky, V. S., Bystrov, V. M. & Dekret, V. A (2014). Spatial problem of stability of a composite material with orthotropic layers under uniaxial compression. Collection of scientific works Dniprodzerzhynsk. Tech. Univ. Iss. 1(24), pp. 157-164 (in Russian).
- Guz, A. N. (1986). Fundamentals of three-dimensional theory of stability of deformable bodies. Kyiv: Vysha Shkola (in Russian).
- Statics of Materials. Mechanics of composites (1993). Vol. 3. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Bakhvalov, N. S. & Zhidkov, N. P. (1987). Numerical methods. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).