|1Khoroshun, AS |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 4:41-46|
An example of the underactuated mechanical system, which is a pendulum, whose motion is controlled by the ro tation of a flywheel, is investigated. The explicit form of the control law of the flywheel rotation, which ensures the stabilization of the upper equilibrium position of the pendulum, is obtained.
|Keywords: equilibrium position, global asymptotic stability, inertial flywheel, underactuated mechanical system|
- Liu, Y. & Yu, H. (2013). A survey of underactuated mechanical systems. IET Control Theory Appl., 7, Iss. 7, pp. 921-935.doi: https://doi.org/10.1049/ietcta.2012.0505
- Khoroshun, A. S. (2016). Stabilization of the Upper Equilibrium Position of a Pendulum by Spinning an Inertial Flywheel. Int.Appl.Mech., 52, Iss. 5, pp. 547-556. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s1077801607751 (in Russian).
- Spong, M. W., Corke, P. & Lozano, R. (2001). Nonlinear control of the inertia wheel pendulum. Automatica., 37, pp. 1845-1851.doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/S00051098(01)001455
- Formalsky, À. Ì. (2013). Motion Control of Unstable Objects. Moscow: FIZMATLIT (in Russian).
- Quaiser, Nadeem, Iqbal, N., Hussain, A. & Qaiser, Naeem (2007). Exponential stabilization of the inertia wheel pendulum using dynamic surface control. J. Circuits, Systems and Computers, 16, No. 1, pp. 81-92. doi: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218126607003514
- Reza, OlfatiSaber (2001). Nonlinear control of underactuated mechanical systems with application to robotics and aerospace vehicles.(unpublished candidate thesis). Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA.
- Song, B. & Hedrick, J.K. (2011). Dynamic surface control of uncertain nonlinear systems. An LMI approach. London: Springer. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-632-0