|1Basok, BI, 1Dubovskyi, SV, 1Tverdokhlib, OS |
1Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 4:47-53|
|Section: Heat Physics|
A new method based on the thermodynamic approach is presented for the separation of energy costs in the combined production of heat and cold. Relations are given for calculating the coefficients of performance for cooling and heating in the combined mode.
|Keywords: coefficient of performance, combined production of heat and cold, costsharing, thermodynamic method|
- Andrews, D., Krook Riekkola, A., Tzimas, E., Serpa, J., Carlsson, J., PardoGarcia, N. & Papaioannou, I. (2012). Background Report on EU27 district heating and cooling potentials, barriers, best practice and measures of promotion. Report EUR 25289EN. Luxemburg: Publ. Office of the European Union.
- Basok, B.I., Rezakova, T.A., Kolomeyko, D.A. & Matveev, Yu.B. (2013). Cogeneration in decentralized and renewable energy. Kiev (in Russian).
- Bratuta, E. G. & Sherstyuk, A. V. (2009). Production of cold and heat in schemes of energy interaction of refrigeration and heat pump plants. InternetNewspaper "Kholodilshchik", No. 2 (in Russsian). Retrieved from http://www.holodilshchik.ru/index_holodilshchik_issue_2_2009_Production_...
- Petrosyan, A. L. (2011). Method for assessing the energy efficiency of heat pump plants. Novosti teplo snabzhe niya, No. 12, pp. 19-22 (in Russsian).
- Rant, Z. (1955). Vrednost in obracunavanje energije. Strojinski Vestnik 1, No. 1, pp. 47.
- Shargut, J. & Petala, R. (1968). Exergy. Ìoscow: Energiya (in Russsian).
- Nitsch, R. (1968). Exergy cost sharing combined heat and power and the introduction of exergy heat tariff for heating. In Brodyanskyy V.M. (Ed.). Energy and exergy (pp. 106-121). Moscow: Mir (in Russsian).
- Brodyanskiy, V. M., Fratsher, V. & Mihalek, K. (1988). Exergy method and its application. Moscow: Energoatomizdat (in Russsian).
- Dubovskyi, S. V. (2014). Energyeconomic analysis of interconnected systems of electric energy and heat generation. Kiev: Naukova dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Dubovskyi, S. V. & Tverdohlib, A. S. (2014). Thermodynamic analysis of combined heat and cold generation systems. Problemy Zahalnoi Enerhetyky, Iss. 2, pp. 46-51 (in Ukrainian).