|1Lanovenko, II, 1Gaschuk, AP, 1Zakcharenko, AS, 2Berezyuk, OM |
1State Institution "Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion of the NAMS of Ukraine", Kyiv
2M. I. Pirogov Vinnytsia National Medical University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 5:91-99|
In experiment on rats with modeling of acute haemorrhage, the slight (compensated) damage of oxygen blood transport function (OBTF) (moderate hypoxemia, delivery O2 to tissue decrease) and erythropoietin (EPO) in blood 2–10 times increase was determined. In haemic hypoxia inducted by carbon monoxide (CO), the decompensated damage of OBTF (delivery and use O2 deficiency, acidosis) and the generation EPO absence are exposed. It is elucidated that a small hypoxic incentive can be sufficient for generation EPO to activation, but for the lack of a depression of energy metabolism in kidneys cortex.
|Keywords: erythropoietin, haemorrhage, hypoxia, hypoxic training, oxygen transport blood function|
- Zakharov, Yu. M. (2000). Molecular and cell-cellular mechanisms of erythropoiesis regulation. Vestn. RAMN, No. 2, rr. 4-9 (in Russian).
- Vorobiev, A. I. (Ed.). (2007). Guide to Hematology. Moscow: Nyudiamed (in Russian).
- Fisher, J. W. (2003). Erythropoietin: Physiology and pharmacology update. Exp. Biol. Med., 228, No. 1, pp. 1-14.
- Eckardt, K. & Kurtz, A. (2005). Regulation of erythropoietin production. Eur. J. Clin. Invest., 35, Suppl. 3, pp. 13-19.
- Elliott, S., Pham, E. & Macdougall, I. C. (2008). Erythropoietins: a common mechanism of action. Exp. Hematol., 36, No. 12, pp. 1573-1584.
- Berezyuk, O. M., Zacharenko, A. S. & Lanovenko, I. I. (2010). Polifunctional properties of erythropoietin. Zb. nauk. prats spivrob. NMAPO im. P.L. Shupika, Iss. 19, Book 3, pp. 37-54 (in Russian).
- Fliser, D. & Haller, H. (2007). Erythropoietin and treatment of non-anemic conditions — cardiovascular protection. Hematology, 44, No. 3, pp. 212-317.
- Noguchi, C. T., Asavaritikrai, P., Teng, R. & Jia, Y. (2007). Role of erythropoietin in the brain. Crit. Rev. Oncol. Hematol., 64, No. 2, pp. 159-171.
- Lanovenko, I. I. & Berezyuk, O. M. (2014). The activity of erythropoietin as the pathogenetic component of anemia in acute myeloid leukaemia. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 166-174 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.12.166
- Seredenko, M. M., Dudarev, V. P., Lanovenko, I. I. et al. (1987). Mechanisms of development and com pensation of haemic hypoxia. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Lanovenko, I. I. (2007). Modern conception about oxygen transport and utilization in organism and oxygen regimen of organism. Hematology and transfusiology news: The international collection is peer reviewed, Iss. 6, pp. 26-38. (in Russian).
- Moncada, S., Palmer, R. M. J. & Higgs, E. A. (1991). Nitric oxide. Physiology, pathophysiology, and phar macology. Pharmacol. Rev., 43, No. 2, pp. 109-142.
- Semenza, G. L. (2009). Regulation of oxygen homeostasis by hypoxia-inducible factor 1. Physiology, 24, No. 2, pp. 97-106.
- Stockmann, C. & Fandrey, G. (2006). Hypoxia-induced erythropoietin production: a paradigm for oxy genregulated gene expression. Clin. Exp. Physiol. Pharmacol., 33, No. 10, pp. 968-979.
- Lanovenko, I. I. & Gaschuk, A. P. (2013). The oxygen-dependent adaptational effects of hypoxic training under haemic hypoxia of iron deficiency genesis. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 172-179 (in Ukrainian).