|1Fomin, Yu.A, 1Demikhov, Yu.N, Verkhovtsev, VG, Borisova, NN |
1Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 7:72-76|
Based on the isotope-geochemical study of the fluid of gas-liquid inclusions, it is concluded that the evolution of the outer shells of the Earth, expressed globally, by a change in the gas composition of the atmosphere from the oxygen-free to oxygen-rich one at the boundary of the Archaean—Early Proterozoic, led to a change in the endogenous processes of ore and mineral formations.
|Keywords: Archaean, deposits of gold and uranium, greenstone areas, isotopic composition, mineral-forming fluid, Proterozoic, Ukrainian Shield|
- Holland, H. D. (2002). Volcanic gases, black smokers, and the Great Oxidation Event. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta., 66, pp. 3811-3826.
- Lyons, T. W., Reinhard, C. T. & Planavsky, N. J. (2014). The rise of oxygen in Earth's early ocean and atmosphere. Nature, 506, pp. 307-315.
- Bekker, A. (2014). Great Oxygenation Event. Encyclopedia of astrobiology (pp. 1009-1017). Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-27833-4_1752-4
- Demikhov, Yu. N., Fomin, Yu. A. & Shibetsky, Yu. A. (1997). Nature of water of hydrothermal fluids of uranium and gold ore occurrences. Dopov. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 6, pp. 134-138 (in Russian).
- Demikhov, Yu. N. & Fomin, Yu. A. (2001). Nature of water of ancient ore-forming fluids. In the book. KhVI Symposium on the Geochemistry of Isotopes. Proceedings of XIV symposium on the geochemistry of isotopes, GEOKHI (pp. 69-70). Moscow (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A. (2012). Isotopic composition of components of fluid inclusions in the deposits of gold and uranium of the Precambrian of the Ukrainian Shield. Collected scientific papers of the Institute of Environmental Geochemistry, Iss. 20, pp. 11-29 (in Russian).
- Fomin, Yu. A., Demikhov, Yu. N. & Lazarenko, E. Ye. (2003). Evolution of the ore-forming fluid system of the Severinovskoye uranium deposit (Ukrainian Shield). Collected scientific papers of the Institute of Environmental Geochemistry. Iss. 8, pp. 169-178 (in Russian).
- Verkhovtsev, V.G., Lysychenko, H. V., Zabulonov, Yu. L. et al. (2014). Prospects for the development of the uranium raw materials base of nuclear energy of Ukraine. Kiev: Naukova dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Fomin, Yu. A. & Demikhov, Yu. N. (2008). Isotopic composition of carbon and sulfur of Early Proterozoic rocks of the central part of the Ukrainian Shield. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 7, pp. 123-129 (in Russian).
- Korzhnev, M. N. & Fomin, Yu. A. (1992). Evolution of the conditions for the accumulation of rocks of the Krivoy Rog series on geochemical and isotopic data. Geol. J., No. 3, pp. 93-99 (in Russian).
- Verkhovtsev, V. G., Kuzmin, A. V., Yaroshchuk, M. O. et al. (2017). Prospects for development of the thorium raw material base of nuclear energy of Ukraine. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Young, G. M. (2013). Evolution of Earth's climatic system: Evidence from ice ages, isotopes, and impacts. GSA Today, 23, No. 10, pp. 4-10.
- Taylor, H. P. (1974). The application of oxygen and hydrogen isotope studies to problems of hydrothermal alteration and ore deposition. Econ Geol., 69, pp. 843-883.
- Savin, S. M. & Epstein, S. (1970). The oxygen and hydrogen isotope geochemistry of ocean sediments and shales. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta., 34, pp. 42-63.