|Kots, SY, Kiriziy, DA, Pavlyshche, AV|
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 7:88-95|
The relationship between the activity of nitrogen fixation and the photosynthetic rate in soybean plants, which were treated with substances with the fungicidal activity and inoculated with nodule bacteria incubated with lectin is investigated in dynamics. It is shown that the interaction of symbiotic and photosynthetic apparatus of soybean plants gradually increases from the phase of three true leaves to the flowering. It is revealed that the correlation between the photosynthetic rate and the accumulation of dry matter in soybean plants is significant and increases during the vegetation, while the efficiency of the assimilated carbon transformation into a dry substance remains stable. At the same time, the relationship between the nitrogen fixation activity and the accumulation of dry matter weakens.
|Keywords: Bradyrhizobium japonicum, fungicides, lectin, net assimilation rate, nitrogen fixation activity, soybean, symbiosis|
- Kots, S. Ya., Morgun, V. V. & Patyka, V. F. et al. (2011). Biological fixation of nitrogen. In 4 vol. Vol. 2: Legumerhizobium symbiosis. Kiev: Lohos (in Russian).
- Babych, A. O. & Babych-Poberezhna, A. A. (2012). The world and domestic tendencies of the distribution of soybean production and use to solve the problem of protein. Kormy i kormovyrobnytstvo, Iss. 71, pp. 12-26 (in Ukrainian).
- Kots, S. Ya., Vorobey, N. A., Kiriziy, D. A. & Karaushu, O. V. (2016). Productivity of alfalfa under inoculation with binary composition sinorhizobium meliloti—nostoc. Fyzyolohyya rastenyy i henetyka, 48, No. 2, pp. 120-129 (in Russian).
- Kaschuk, G., Hungria, M., Leffelaar, P. A., Giller, K. E. & Kuyper, T. W. (2010). Differences in photosynthetic behaviour and leaf senescence of soybean (Glycine max [L.] Merrill) dependent on N2 fixation or nitrate supply. Plant Biol., No. 12, pp. 60-69. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1438-8677.2009.00211.x
- Bourgault, M., Brand, J., Tausz, M. & Fitzgerald, G. J. (2016). Yield, growth and grain nitrogen response to elevated CO2 of five field pea (Pisum sativum L.) cultivars in a low rainfall environment. Field Crops Res., 196, pp. 1-9. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fcr.2016.04.011
- Kononov, A. S. (2013). Physiology of the process of nitrogen fixation and photosynthesis in heterogeneous sowing. Bull. Bryansk. otd. RBO, No. 1, pp. 42-50 (in Russian).
- Romanov, V. I. (1985). Interrelation of the processes of nitrogen fixation and photosynthesis in a bean plant. Biological fixation of molecular nitrogen. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Kots, S. Ya., Kiriziy, D. A. & Veselovska, L. I. (2013). The intensity of photosynthesis of the soybean — Bradyrhizobium japonicum symbiotic systems under exogenous lectin influence. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 1, pp. 157-162 (in Ukrainian).
- Kyrychenko, O. V. (2009). Legume lectins activate symbiotic properties of specific rhizobia under symbiosis formation and functioning. Sil's'kohosp. mikrobiolohiya, Iss. 9, pp. 43-58 (in Ukrainian).
- Vozniuk, S. V., Tytova, L. V., Lyaska, S. I. & Iutynska, G. O. (2015). Influence of fungicides complex inoculum Ekovital on rhizosphere microbiocenosis, diseases resistance and soybeen productivity. Mikrobiol. zhurn., 77, No. 4, pp. 8-14 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/microbiolj77.04.008
- Pavlyshche, A. V., Kiriziy, D. A. & Kots, S. Ya. (2017). The reaction of symbiotic soybean systems to the action of fungicides under various treatmrnt. Fyzyolohyya rastenyy i henetyka, 49, No. 3, pp. 237-247 (in Ukrainian).
- Hardy, R. W. F., Holsten, R. D., Jaskson, E. K. & Burns, R. C. (1968). The acetylene-ethylene assay for N2 fixation: laboratory and field evaluation. Plant Physiol., 43, pp. 1185-1207. doi: https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.43.8.1185
- Mokronosova, A. T. & Kovalev, A. G. (Eds.). (1989). Photosynthesis and bioproductivity. Methods of determination. Moscow: Ahropromizdat (in Russian).
- Kiriziy, D. A., Stasik, O. O., Pryadkina, G. A. & Shadchina, T. M. (2014). Photosynthesis. Vol. 2: Assimilation of CO2 and the mechanisms of its regulation. Kiev: Lohos (in Russian).
- Kiriziy, D. A., Vorobei, N. A. & Kots, S. Ya. (2007). Relationships between nitrogen fixation and photosynthesis as the main components of the productivity in alfalfa. Fyzyolohyya rastenyy, 54, No. 5, pp. 666-671 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S1021443707050032