|1Lyashko, SI |
1Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
2NSC Institute of Metrology, Kharkiv
3H. S. Skovoroda Kharkiv National Pedagogical University
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 7:26-32|
|Section: Information Science and Cybernetics|
The magnetic interaction of an ore with a field in the flight is investigated. New mathematical models of a magnetic ore and the motion of a paramagnetic body in the uniform field of gravity under the influence of a magnetic force are created. Our estimates and the mathematical modelling indicate the magnetic ore separation. A scheme of the magnetic field distribution is presented. Optimization parameters are defined.
|Keywords: ballistics, dynamic systems, ecology, mathematical models, optimization|
- Lvov, E. L. (1951). The relationship between various methods of calculating static traction forces in electromagnetic systems. Trudy Moskovskogo energeticheskogo instituta. Moscow: Gosenergoizdat, Iss. 7, pp. 54-86 (in Russian).
- Derkach, V. G. & Datsjuk, I. S. (1947). Electromagnetic processes of ore processing form. Moscow: Metallurgizdat (in Russian).
- Zub, S. S. (2014). Canonical Poisson structure on T*SE(3) and the Hamiltonian mechanics of solids. Dynamics of a magnetic dipole in the external field. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 4, pp. 37-42 (in Russian).
- Lyashko, S. I., Zub, S. I., Zub, S. S. Lyashko, N.I. & Chernyavskiy, A. Yu. (2016). Grid and cloud computing for the modeling of the motion of a magnetized assymmetric body in an external magnetic field. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 9, pp. 29-36 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2016.09.029
- Dullin, H. R. & Easton, R. W. (1999). Stability of levitrons. Physica D. 126, No. 1, pp. 1-17. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-2789(98)00251-6
- Zub, S. S. (2008). Mathematical model of magnetically interacting rigid bodies. Proceedings of Science. Retrieved from https://pos.sissa.it/070/116/pdf
- Zub, S. S. (2014). Magnetic levitation in orbitron system. Vopr. atom. nauk. i tehn. No. 5, pp. 168-176.
- Matveev, A. N. (1983). Electricity and Magnetism. Moscow: Vyssh. shkola (in Russian).
- Stretton, Dzh. A. (1948). Theory of electromagnetism. Moscow—Leningrad: OGIZ, Gostehizdat (in Russian).