|1Meish, VF, Meish, YA |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 7:40-45|
Nonstationary processes of propagation of spherical waves in the spherical shell—two-layer soil medium system are considered. Each layer of the soil medium is described within the framework of the behavior of a threecomponent soil medium, according to the equations of continuum mechanics. To solve these problems, the Mac-Cormack finite-difference scheme is used. The regularities of propagation of pressure waves in this system are given.
|Keywords: nonstationary processes, numerical methods, spherical shell, spherical waves, two-layer soil medium|
- Golovko, K. G., Lugovoi, P. Z. & Meish, V. F. (2012). Dynamics of inhomogeneous shells under nonstationary loads. Kyiv: Publ. Center "Kyiv University" (in Russian).
- Lyakhov, V. M. (1982). Waves in soils and porous multicomponent media. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Luchko, I. A., Plaksii, V. A., Remez, N. S. etc. (1989). Mechanical effect of the explosion in soils. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Rozhdestvensky, B. L. & Yanenko, N. I. (1978). Systems of quasilinear equations and their application to gas dynamics. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
- Fletcher, K. (1991). Computational methods in the dynamics of liquids. Vol. 2. Moscow: Mir (in Russian).