|1Babich, AV, Klepikov, VF |
1Institute of Electrophysics & Radiation Technologies the NAS of Ukraine, Kharkiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 7:59-63|
A theory that allows one to describe the two-dimensional gravity is considered. Conditions, under which the theory has a hidden group of symmetry, are found. This group of symmetry allow one to simplify the corresponding equations and, under some conditions, to find the exact solutions.
|Keywords: critical phenomena, field theory, gravity|
- Nakayama, Yu. (2004). Liouville Field Theory — A decade after the revolution. Int. J. Modern Phys. A. 19, Iss. 17—18, pp. 2771-2930. doi: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0217751X04019500
- Zamolodchikov, A. B. & Zamolodchikov, Al. B. (2009). Conformal Field Theory and Critical Phenomena in Two Dimensional Systems. Moskow: MCCME (in Russian).
- Babich, A. V., Klepikov, V. F. & Shelokovsky, P. A. (2001). The hidden symmetry of the equations of gas dynamics and "shallow water". Reportd of KhNU, No. 541, pp. 68-72 (in Russian).
- Babich, A. V. (2014). The hidden symmetry of the equations of magnetohydrodynamics and invariant solutions. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 2, pp. 78-83 (in Russian).
- Babich, A. V., Berezovsky, S. V. & Klepikov, V. F. (2005). Dynamic long-range order and collective spontaneous radiation. Problems of Atomic Science and Technology, No. 5, pp. 63-65 (in Russian).
- Witten, E. (1981). Dynamical Breaking of Supersymmetry. Nucl. Phys. B188, pp. 513-554. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0550-3213(81)90006-7
- Babich, A. V., Kitcenko, L. N. & Klepikov, V. F. (2011). Critical dimensions of systems with joint multicritical and Lifshitz-point-like behavior. Modern Phys. Lett. B, 25, No. 22, pp. 1839-1845.