|1Bulat, AF |
1M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 8:25-35|
The hypothesis of forming a fracture-porous structure of secondary rocks on the gas-deposit development as a result of a decrease of the gas pressure and the development of compression deformations in a productive re- servoir, which stipulate deformations of tension in a low-porous reservoir, assisting the redistribution of water and the gas, and forming the technogenic reservoir in it, is proposed. A mathematical model for the simulation of processes occurring at the development of a gas deposit is developed. The numerical simulation of changes of geomechanical and filtration parameters for the test model of a gas deposit is executed. It is shown that the con- siderable decrease of the gas pressure at the long-term exploitation of a deposit stipulates the deformation of higher- and underlying rock strata. The enhanced variability of the stress field creates an increase in the permeability near-by a layer-reservoir at the reserve depletion of hydrocarbons. If there is a low-porous reservoir in the area of enhanced variability, its gas recovery will grow, being conditioned by an increase in the permeability.
|Keywords: gas deposits, gas filtration, geological and geomechanical processes, numerical simulation, rock massif deformation|
- Maievskyi, B. Y., Kurovets, S. S., Lozynskyi, O. Y., Khomin, V. R., Zderka, T. V. & Maniuk, M. I. (2014). Actual problems of oil-gas geology. Ivano-Frankivsk: IFNTUNG (in Ukrainian).
- Kryvulia, S. V. (2014). Criteriones of supplementary exploration of great hydrocarbons in the lowerpermian-uppercarboniferous sediments of Dnieper-Donets depression. Kharkiv: TO Exclusive (in Ukrainian).
- Zakirov, S. N., Zhabrev, I. P. & Politykina, M. A. (1986). Superreservoires and their role in a management by the working mines system. Geologiya nefti i gaza, No. 8, pp. 1-6 (in Russian).
- Ivanishin, V. S. (2003). Oil-gas-development geology. Lviv: Evrosvit (in Ukrainian).
- Khanin. A. A. (1969). Rock-reservoires oil and gas and their study. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Lukinov, V. V. & Pymonenko, L. I. (2008). Tectonics of methan-coal deposits of Donbas. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Bulat, A. F. & Bezruchko, K. A. (2015). System water—gas in the massif of rocks of Donbas. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Bulat, A. F., Lukinov, V. V. & Bezruchko, K. A. (2017). Conditions of gas traps forming in carboniferous sediments. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Ukrainian).
- Lukinov, V. V. (2007). Mining-geological conditions of formation of free methane accumulations in coal deposits. Naykovyi visnyk NGU, No. 4, pp. 55-59 (in Russian).
- Bezruchko, K. A. (2010). Interaction of phase in the “water-gas” system in rocks and forming the natural gas accumulations. Heolohiya i heokhimiya horyuchykh kopalyn, No. 2 (151), pp. 5-22 (in Ukrainian).
- Kuuskraa, V. A. (2000). Decrease of methane emission in coal mines: Warrior and Kuznetsk basins. Sbornik dokladov II Mezhdunarodnoj konferencii "Sokrashhenie jemissii metana". Novosibirsk: SO RAN, pp. 451-459 (in Russian).
- Trubetskoy, K. N., Guryanov, V. V. (2006). Intensification of gas recovery of coal seams on the basis of their stress-strain state regulation. Ugol, No. 2, pp. 64-66 (in Russian).
- Bondar, A. L, Subbotin, I. E. & Oleksuk, V. I. (1992). Problems of study of deformations of the land surface at development of Shebelinka deposit. Naftova ta hazova promyslovist, No. 1, pp. 19-21 (in Russian)
- Krukovskiy, A. P. & Krukovskaya, V. V. (2015). Change of geomechanical parameters of gas-saturated coal-rock massif at the gas-dynamic occurrences. Geotechnical Mechanics, No. 122, pp. 57-66 (in Russian).
- Krukovskaya, V. V. (2015). Simulation of coupled processes occurring in coal rock massif at mining operations. Geotechnical Mechanics, No. 121, pp. 48-99 (in Russian)