|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 9:105-109|
Seasonal changes in the content of 137Cs in the soil and vegetation of forest ecosystems on the territory of the Chernobyl exclusion zone have been studied. Dependences of changes in 137Cs concentrations on the season of the year in the soils were not revealed. In the needles and branches of P. sylvestris, the maximum values of the 137Cs concentration are noted in spring and summer. As a result of the studies, a linear relation was found between seasonal changes in the 137Cs concentration in needles and branches of P. sylvestris in testing areas with different levels of contamination. Changes of the 137Cs content in the studied organs of P. sylvestris, which coincide in time on different testing areas, indicate common regularities of the 137Cs redistribution at the soilvegetation chain in forest ecosystems throughout the year.
|Keywords: ChNPP, content of 137Cs, exclusion zone, forest ecosystems, seasonal changes|
- Perevolotsky, A.N. (2006). Distribution of 137Cs and 90Sr in forest biogeocenoses. Minsk: RIIPE "Institute of Radiology" (in Russian).
- Ponomarev, A.V., Ponomareva, E.N., Barkovsky, A.N. et al. (2000). The dynamics of 137Cs content in the organs of woody plants in the forests of the Bryansk region. In Questions of forest radioecology (pp. 80-88). Moscow: MGUL (in Russian).
- Chilimov, A.I. & Bogachev, A.V. (2000). The results of observations of the dynamics of the specific activity of 137Cs in woody plants according to the data of mini-tests. Questions of forest radioecology. Moscow: MGUL. pp. 52-63 (in Russian).
- Mukhamedshin, K.D., Chilimov, A.I., Bezuglov, V.K. & Snytkin, G.V. (2000). Certification of forest resources on the basis of radiation, as a basis for obtaining normative-clean forestry products on the territory contaminated with radionuclides. In Questions of forest radioecology (pp. 7-46). Moscow: MGUL (in Russian).
- Orlov, O.O., Irklienko, S.P. & Turko, V.M. (1999). The content of 137Cs in the components of biogeocoenoses of meso-oligotrophic marshes of Ukrainian Polissya and the role of the sphagnum cover in the redistribution of potassium and 137Cs in their ecosystems. Problems of forest ecology and forest use in the Polissya of Ukraine, Iss. 6, pp. 26-33 (in Ukrainian).