|1Bulat, AF, Krukovskiy, AP, Krukovska, VV, Bezruchko, KA |
1M.S. Polyakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 9:28-34|
A mathematical model of the processes occurring during the gas field development is created. In it, the effect of a stressed state on the rock permeability and the effect of a gas pressure in the reservoir on the stress state of the massif are taken into account. Distributions of values of gas stresses, displacements, and the pressure in the reservoir at various time iterations are specified for a testing model of the gas field. Curves of Earth's surface displacement and changes of various geomechanical parameters are built. It is shown that a significant reduction of the gas pressure during the long-term field development causes deformations of the overlying rock massif. High variability of the stress field leads to an increased rock permeability near the reservoir bed, when hydrocarbon reserves are depleted.
|Keywords: gas filtration, gas-field development, numerical simulation of coupled processes, rock massif deformation|
- Nikolaevskiy, V. N. (1996). Geomechanics and Fluid Dynamics, Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Trubetskoy, K. N. & Guryanov, V. V. (2006) Intensification of coal seams gas recovery on the basis of regulation of their stress-strain state. Coal, No. 2, pp. 64-66 (in Russian).
- Orlic, B. & Wassing, B. T. (2013). A Study of Stress Change and Fault Slip in Producing GasReservoirs Overlain by Elastic and Viscoelastic Caprocks. Rock Mech. Rock Eng., pp. 421-435.
- Zotov, G. F., Dinariev, O. Yu., Krupin, G. S. et al. (1992). Physical phenomena in low-permeability deformable rocks in the development of natural gas fields. Geotehnologicheskie problemyi razrabotki mestorozhdeniy prirodnogo gaza, Moscow: VNIIGAZ, pp. 15-24 (in Russian).
- Zienkiewicz, O. C. & Taylor, R. L. (2000). The finite element method. Butterworth-Heinemann.
- Krukovskiy, A. P. & Krukovska, V. V. (2002). Review of existing methods for calculating the stress-strain state and stability of a rock massif. Geotechnical Mechanics, No. 36, pp.178-186 (in Russian).
- Baklashov, I. V. & Kartoziya, B. A. (1984.) Mechanics of underground structures and supports constructions. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).
- Krukovskiy, A. P., Kurnosov, S. A. & Krukovska, V. V. (2016). Determination of rational parametres for the rock-bolting and protective structures in the face end. Transactions of Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, No. 4(99), pp. 54-60 (in Russian).
- Krukovska, V. V. (2015). Simulation of coupled processes that occur in coal-rock massif during mining operations. Geotechnical Mechanics, No. 121, pp.48-99 (in Russian).