|1Kushnir, AN |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2018, 9:70-76|
The simultaneous MT/MV studies were carried out along the Neseno-Irzhavets—Abramivka profile to study the deep structure of the lithosphere and to search for electrical conductivity anomalies that may be caused by the fracturing of the rocks, through which the fluids migrate and possibly create hydrocarbon deposits. The described new modern experimental electromagnetic parameters should detail the Kirovograd electrical conductivity anomaly and become the basis for the three-dimensional model construction in such complex geological environment as the uneven-aged structure junction. The described experimental MT/MV observations confirm the deep anomalous structures that were investigated in the previous years.
|Keywords: anomalies of electrical conductivity, Dnieper—Donets trough, Ingulets—Krivoi Rog suture zone, Kirovograd anomaly of electrical conductivity, magnetotelluric sonding, magnetovariational profiling|
- Starostenko, V. I. & Rusakov, O. M. (Eds.) (2015). Tectonics and hydrocarbon potential of crystalline basement of the Dnieper-Donets depression. Kiev: Halaktika (in Russian).
- Omelchenko, V. D. & Kuchma, V. G. (2013). Crust fragmentation and oil and gas potential of the Dnieper-Donets aulacogen. Heodynamika, 15, No. 2, pp. 54-55 (in Russian).
- Kushnir, A. N. & Burakhovich, T. K. (2016). The results of electromagnetic studies of the Bragin-Loev ledge and the Chernihiv block of the DDD. Geophys. J., 38, No. 3, pp. 128-137 (in Russian).
- Kushnir, A. N., Burakhovich, T. K., Shyrkov, B. I. & Dzhaoshvili, V. B. (2017). Electromagnetic studies of the northern slope of the central part of the Ukrainian Shield. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 10, pp. 60-69 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.10.060
- Berdichevsky, M. N. & Dmitriev, V. I. (2009). Models and methods of magnetotellurics. Moscow: Nauchnyi mir (in Russian).
- Korepanov, V. E. & Tregubenko, V. I. (2009). Special features of construction and trends of development of modern hardware for magneto-telluric and magneto-variation soundings. Geophys. J., 31, No. 4, pp. 181-190 (in Russian).
- Varentsov, Iv. M. (2007). Arrays of simultaneous EM soundings: design, data processing and analysis. EM sounding of the Earth's interior (Methods in geochemistry and geophysics, 40) (pp. 263-277). New York: Elsevier.
- Baysorovich, M. M., Tregubenko, V. Iv. & Nasad, A. G. (1998). Geoelectric heterogeneities of Ukraine's lithosphere. Geophys. J., 2, No. 1, pp. 23-35.
- Antsiferov A.B. (Ed.). (2006). Geological and geophysical model of the Krivoy Rog-Kremenchug suture zone of the Ukrainian Shield. Kiev: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
- Tectonic map of Ukraine. (2006). 1 : 1 000 000. Kiev: UkrDHRI (in Ukrainian).