|1Ostrovska, GV |
1ESC "Institute of Biology", Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
2O. O. Chuiko Institute of Surface Chemistry of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 11:81-92|
It has been shown that a high-calorie diet in rats for 100 days leads to the development of certain manifestations of obesity and metabolic syndrome, which are expressed in an increase in the body weight and visceral fat, the development of primary and secondary stages of parenchymal fatty degeneration with a decrease in the morphological manifestations of synthetic activity of the nucleus, with slight variations on the biochemical level. The introduction of phytopreparations with a high content of polyphenols, as well as flavonoids, terpenes of polysaccharides, leads in some cases to manifestations of “adaptive strain” of liver hepatocytes, both in the standard diet and in the background of a high calorie ration. The positive influence of the composite system on the basis of highly dispersed silica and phyto-raw materials with high content of polyphenols on a reduction of the proportion of visceral fat in the body of rats at the standard diet, the normalization of the level of bilirubin and its fractions, as well as a decrease in the level of cholesterol and alkaline phosphatase in the background of modeling obesity, increasing globulin fractions of blood serum, and protective action in relation to dystrophic changes in liver tissue in the background of alimentary obesity.
|Keywords: alimentary obesity, blood biochemistry, high-dispersion silica, metabolism, phytocomposite|
1. Chuiko, A. A. (Ed.). Medical chemistry and clinical application of silica. (2003). Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
2. Gun’ko, V. M., Turov, V. V., Pakhlov, E. M., Krupska, T. V. & Charmas, B. (2018). Effect of water content on the characteristics of hydro-compacted nanosilica. Appl. Surf. Sci., 459, pp. 171-178. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2018.07.213
3. Khoury, T., Asombang, A. W., Berzin, T. M., Cohen J., Pleskow D. K., Mizrahi, M. (2017). The clinical implications of fatty pancreas: a concise review. Dig. Dis. Sci., 62, pp. 2658-2667. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10620-017-4700-1
4. Zhang, L., Yao, Z. & Ji, G. (2018). Herbal extracts and natural products in alleviating non-alcoholic fatty li ver disease via activating autophagy. Front. Pharmacol., 9. doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2018.01459
5. Turov, V. V., Krupska, T. V. Аndriyko, L. S. & Кartel, M. Т. (2017). Water binding in composite systems based on milled medicinal plants and nanosilica. Biotechnol. Acta, 10, No. 2, pp. 40-56. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/biotech10.02.040
6. Chiva-Blanch, G. & Badimon, L. (2017). Effects of polyphenol intake on metabolic syndrome: current evidences from human trials. Oxid. Med. Cell. Longev. doi: https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/5812401
7. Krupskaya, T. V., Turov, V. V., Barvinchenko, V. M., Filatova, K. O., Suvorova, L.A., Iraci, G. & Kartel, M. T. (2018). Influence of the “wetting-drying” compaction on the adsorptive characteristics of nanosilica A-300. Ads. Sci. Technol., 36, Iss. 1-2, pp. 300-310. doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/0263617417691768
8. Shen, X. H., Tang, Q. Y., Huang, J. & Cai, W. (2010). Vitamin E regulates adipocytokine expression in a rat model of dietary-induced obesity. Exp. Biol. Med. (Maywood), 235, No. 1, pp. 47-51. doi: https://doi.org/10.1258/ebm.2009.009122
9. Titov, V. N. & Tvorogova, M. G. (1994). Methodological techniques for the study of bilirubin. Klinicheskaya laboratornaya diagnostika, No. 5, pp. 36-38 (in Russian).
10. Kotkina, T. I., Volkova, E. I. & Titov, V. N. (1991). The diagnostic value of the study of serum albumin. Laboratornoye delo, No. 7, pp.6-12 (in Russian).
11. Komarov, F. I., Korovkin, B. F. & Menshikov, V. V. (1998). Biochemical studies in the clinic. Elista: APP “Djangar” (in Russian).
12. Titov, V. N. & Bychkova, N. A. (1990). Methodological and diagnostic aspects of the study of the activity of aminotransferases. Laboratornoye delo, No. 8, pp. 4-12 (in Russian).
13. Tvorogova, M. G. & Titov, V. N. (1991). Alkaline phosphatase: methodical methods of research and diagnostic value. Laboratornoye delo, No. 6, pp. 10-17 (in Russian).
14. Ribeiro Filho, F. F., Mariosa, L. S., Ferreira, S. R. & Zanella, M. T. (2006). Visceral fat and metabolic syndrome: more than a simple association. Arq. Bras. Endocrinol. Metabol., 50, No. 2, pp. 230-238. doi: https://doi.org/10.1590/S0004-27302006000200009
15. Jolles, S., Borrell, R., Zouwail, S., Heaps, A., Sharp, H., Moody, M., Selwood, C., Williams, P., Phillips, C., Hood, K., Holding, S. & El Shanawany, T. (2014). Calculated globulin (CG) as a screening test for antibody deficiency. Clin. Exp. Immunol., 177, No. 3, pp. 671-678. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/cei.12369