|Popov, MO |
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 11:100-110|
The problem of the functioning of ecosystems of protected areas under conditions of the activity of natural and anthropogenic factors has presented with the use of the system approach. It is shown that, under these conditions, modern management technologies do not always provide an adequate level of environmental assessment and relevant response to its negative changes. The approach to the construction of systems of assessment of the ecological status of territories of this class is proposed, and its informational and methodological aspects are considered. An example of application of the proposed approach is the GIS-oriented information — analytical system designed for the implementation of adaptive management of the state of the natural environment of the Biosphere Reserve UNESCO “Shatskyi”.
|Keywords: adaptive management, ecological state, GIS-oriented information-analytical system, natural and anthropogenic factors, natural environment, natural protected territory|
1. Adamenko, O. M. & Adamenko, Ya. O. (Eds.) (2014). Ecological security of territories. Ivano-Frankivsk: Holinei (in Ukrainian).
2. Didukh, Ya. P. (2014). A novel approach to the assessment of the stability and the risks of losses in ecosystems. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 8, pp. 149-155 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.08.149
3. Grodzinsky, M. D. (1995). Stability of geosystems to anthropogenic loads. Kyiv: Likei (in Ukrainian).
4. Rannow, S. & Neubert, M. (Eds.). (2014). Managing protected areas in Central and Eastern Europe under climate change. Dordrecht: Springer. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-7960-0
5. Jeffers, J. N. R. (1981). An introduction to systems analysis: with ecological applications. London: Edvard Arnold.
6. Kazachinsky, V. M. & Pichugina, A. E. (1984). Qualitative evaluation of control and diagnostic information. Odessa: Odessa Polytech. Inst. Dep. in UkrNIINTI 27.12.84, No. 2214—Uk84 (in Russian).
7. Belenkyi, Ya. E. & Koshevoy, V. V. (1979). Systems of spatio-temporal transformation of information. Kyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
8. Koshovyy, V. V, Tsykhan, O. I, Bukhalo, O. P. & Romanyshyn, I. M. (2001). To estimation of trophic state of lakes on the basis of morphometric parameters. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 11, pp. 198-201 (in Ukrainian).
9. Alokhina, O. V., Gorban, I. M., Yaschenko, P. T. & Pits, N. A. (2014). The evolution of an ecosystems state of the Biosphere Reserve UNESCO “Shatsky” in conditions of an intensification of the effect of climate change and anthropogenic factors. Priroda Zakhidnoho Polissya i prylehlykh terrytoriy, No. 11, pp. 101-108 (in Ukrainian).
10. Didukh, Ya. P. & Cherin’ko, P. M. (Eds.). (2008). Creation of the transboundary biosphere reserve and a regional network in Polissya (Belarus / Poland / Ukraine). Kyiv: Nat. Committee of Ukraine on the UNESCO Program “Man and the Biosphere” (in Ukrainian).
11. Matyunin, S. & Kos’tseletskyi, P. (Eds.). (2009). Three Polesies – a joint strategy for the protection and ecological use of the natural heritage of the Polish-Belarusian-Ukrainian borderland. Brest: PE Telesh.
12. Alokhina, O. & Pits, N. (2009). SWOT-analysis of the Shatsk National Natural Park: nature resources potential. Nature and Landscape Monitoring System in the West Polesie Region (pp. 96-108). Lublin: University of Life Sciences in Lublin; Inst. of Agrophysics of PAS.
13. Panasyuk, V. V., Lyal’ko, V. I., Didukh, Ya. P., Koshovyy, V. V., Popov, M. O., Muravskyy, I. L., Mel’nychok, L. S., Horban’, I. M., Alokhina, O. V., Kursish, I. Yo., Liszhenko, L. P., Kozlova, A. O., Stankevych, S. A., Dugin, S. S., Fitsailo, T. V. & Pashkevych, M. A. (2010). GIS to study the ecosystems of the Shatsk National Nature Park and manage them in order to ensure the sustainable development of protected areas. Targeted complex program of fundamental researches “Scientific foundations, methodological, technical and information support for the establishment of a geosystem monitoring system in Ukraine (GEO-UA)”: A collection of scientific reports (pp. 108-127). Kyiv: NAS of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).