|1Selezov, IT |
1Institute of Hydromechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 11:25-30|
A generalization of the equations for the propagation of wave perturbations in the acoustic ferromagnetic medium with a finite speed are presented, as a development of researches in the region of acoustics. Unlike the traditional equations of ferrohydrodynamics, the generalized equations involve the finiteness of a speed of propagating waves, that influences the warming-up of widely used ferrohermetics, especially in the initial stage. The developed generalized equations include, as particular cases, the known continual equations taking the effect of a magnetic field into account. These equations can be useful in applications.
|Keywords: acoustics, ferrohermetics, ferromagnetic medium, finite speed, generalized equations, propagation of perturbations, waves|
1. Grinchenko, V. T., Vovk, I. V. & Matsypura, I. T. (2013). Wave problems of acoustics. Kiev: Interservice (in Russian).
2. Selezov I. T. (2005). Wave propagation in magnetic fluids with a time relaxation. Acoustic Symposium. Кiev, 27-29 September, pp. 279-282 (in Russian).
3. Selezov, I. T. (2009). Wave hyperbolic model of perturbation propagations in ferrofluid. Acoustic Symposium: Кiev, 29 September — 1 October, pp. 292-297 (in Russian).
4. Selezov, I. T. (2009). On wave hyperbolic model for disturbance propagation in magnetic fluid. Ser. Operator Theory. Advances and Applications, Vol. 191. Basel: Birkhäuser, pp. 221-225. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-7643-9921-4_13
5. Selezov, I. (2010). Wave propagation in ferrofluid on the basis of extended equations. 12th Int. Conference on Magnetic Fluids (ICMF12), Abstract Book, Japan, Sendai, 1—5 August, pp. 212-213.
6. Neuringer, J. L. & Rosensweig, R. E. (1964). Ferrohydrodynamics. Phys. Fluids., 7, No. 12, pp. 1927-1937. doi: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1711103
7. Rosensweig, R. E. (1985). Ferrohydrodynamics. Cambridge Univ. Press.
8. Anashkin, O. P., Brusentsov, N. A., Lysenco, V. V. & Mironova, I. B. (1990). Location of magnetosusceptible preparation in phantom of tumour using hubs of magnetic flux. Magnetohydrodynamics, No. 1, pp. 77-81 (in Russian).
9. Ruuge, E. K. & Rusetski, A. N. (1987). Directed transport of medicine using magnetic field. J. National Chemical Society, 32, No. 5, pp. 556-561.
10. Liu, Han-dan, Xu, Wei, Wang, Shi-gang & Ke, Zun-ji. (2008). Hydrodynamic modeling of ferrofluid flow in magnetic targeting drug delivery. Appl. Math. and Mech., 29, No. 10, pp. 1341-1349. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10483-008-1009-y
11. Tzirtzilakis, E. E. (2005). A mathematical model for blood flow in magnetic field. Phys. Fluids., 17(7), pp. 077103/1-077103/15. doi: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1978807