|Kononko, IV |
1I. M. Frantsevich Institute for Problems of Materials Sciences of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 11:49-56|
|Section: Materials Science|
The study of the processes of immobilization of silver nanoparticles upon the activated carbon fiber nanostructural matrix (ACFNM) of different volumetric capacities — 0.344; 0.5—0.6, and 1.0 cm3/g, carried out by the liquid-phase and gas-phase methods is performed. It is shown that the nature of the reducing agent affects the shape and distribution of silver agglomerates on ACFNM samples. Comparing the effect of sodium citrate and tannin, it is concluded that, in the case of tannin, a larger number of silver nanoparticals and their agglomerates on the surface of ACFNM is deposited. It is established that, after the immobilization of silver on ACFNM samples of different volumetric capacities, a significant sorption potential of the carbon matrix remains. This will give the opportunity for ACFNM to ensure the absorption and neutralization of pathogenic microorganisms, when used in medicine.
|Keywords: activated carbon fiber nanostructured material, immobilization, nanosilver, sorption|
1. Bukina, Yu. A. & Sergeyeva, E. A. (2012). Production of antibacterial textile materials based on silver nanoparticles by modifying the surface of textiles with non-equilibrium low-temperature plasma. Vestn. Kazan. Technol. Un-ta, 15, No. 7, pp. 125-128 (in Russian).
2. Chekman, I. S., Movchan, B. А., Zagorodny, M. I., Gaponov, Yu. V., Kurapov, Yu. A., Krushinsky, L. A. & Kardash, M. V. (2008). Nanosilver: production technologies, pharmacological properties, indications for use. Mystetstvo Likuvannia, No. 5, pp. 32-34 (in Russian).
3. Zinchenko, T. O., Yavorovsky, O. P, Tsendra, O. M. & Lobanov, V. V. (2011). Interaction of silver nanoparticles with the plasma membrane: quantum-chemical modeling. Environment and heаlth, No. 2, pp. 39-43 (in Ukrainian).
4. Scherbitska, O. V., Garbuz, V. V., Klipov, V. D., Sergeyev, V. P., Kononko, I. V., Klevtsov, V. M., Lobunets, T. F. & Uvarova, I. V. (2010). Investigation of processes of carbon nanostructures formation during thermal degradation and carbonization of hydrated cellulose fibers. Nanostrukturnoe Materialovedenie, No. 2, pp. 24-31 (in Ukrainian).
5. Podlegaeva, L. N., Russakov, D. M., Sozinov, S. A., Morozova, T. V., Shvayko, I. L., Zvidentsova, N. S. & Kolesnikov, L. V. (2009). Properties of silver nanoparticles obtained by reduction from solutions and by thermal sputtering in a vacuum. Polzunovskiy Vestn., No. 3, pp. 376-380 (in Russian).
6. Kravchenko, T. А., Zolotukhina, E. V., Chayka, M. Yu., Yaroslavtsev, A. B. (2013). Electrochemistry of metal-ion exchanger nanocomposites. Moscow: Nauka (in Russian).
7. Pat. 87513 UA, IPC А61К 33/38, The method of synthesis of application silver-containing composites on the basis of fibrous carbon sorbents, Nikolaev, V. G., Sakhno, L. O., Ryabushko, V. I. & Erokhin, V. E., Publ. 02.10.2014 (in Ukrainian).
8. Zemskova, L. A. (2009). Modified carbon fibers: sorbents, electrode materials, catalysts. Vestnik of the FEB of the RAS, No. 2, pp. 39-52 (in Russian).