|1Glukhov, AYu. |
1S.P. Timoshenko Institute of Mechanics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 2:45-51|
In the framework of the linearized theory of elasticity for bodies with initial stresses, the problem of propagation of axisymmetric waves in a layered incompressible composite with the slippage of layers is considered. Numerical solutions of the dispersion equation for an incompressible material with an elastic potential of the Treloar type for various initial stresses in layers of a composite are investigated.
|Keywords: dispersive equation, elastic waves, initial stresses, laminated incompressible composite|
1. Guz', A. N. & Han, L. M. (1976). Wave propagation in composite layered materials with large initial deformations. Sov. Appl. Mech., 12, Iss. 1, pp. 1-7. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01073873
2. Han, L. Ì. (1976). Wave propagation along layers in layered incompressible materials with initial deformations. Sov. Appl. Mech., 12, Iss. 12, pp. 1258-1262. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00882701
3. Han, L. Ì. (1977). Wave propagation along layers in initially strained laminated compressible materials. Sov. Appl. Mech., 13, Iss. 9, pp. 868-873. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00884794
4. Khan, L. M. (1979). Waves propagating obliquely through layers of a medium with initial strains. Sov. Appl. Mech., 15, Iss. 3, pp. 197-201. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00884356
5. Panasiuk, O. M. (2010). On the propagation of waves in laminated composite compressible materials with initial stresses at a slipping of layers. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 1, pp. 65-70 (in Ukrainian).
6. Panasiuk, O. M. (2011). Numerical analysis of the waves propagation along the layers of composite with initial stresses. Problems of computational mechanics and strength of structures, No. 15, pp. 127-133 (in Ukrainian).
7. Panasyuk, O. N. (2011). Propagation of quasishear waves in prestressed materials with unbonded layers. Int. Appl. Mech., 47, Iss. 3, pp. 276-283. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/s107780110458x
8. Panasyuk, O. N. (2010). Propagation of quasilongitudinal waves in prestressed materials with initial stresses taking slippage into account. Theoret. Appl. Mech., No. 1, pp. 150-159 (in Russian).
9. Guz’, A. N., Sitenok, N. A. & Zhuk, A. P. (1984). Axially symmetric elastic waves in a laminated compressible com posite material with initial stresses. Sov. Appl. Mech., 20, Iss. 7, pp. 589-596. doi: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00891714
10. Sitenok, N. A. (1984). Torsion waves in layered composite materials with initial stresses. Prikladnaya Mekhanika, 20, No. 8, pp.112-116 (in Russian).
11. Guz’, A. N. (1995, July). Proceedings of the Third International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics ICIAM 95 (p. 173), Hamburg.
12. Glukhov, A. Yu. (2016). On the propagation of axisymmetric waves in laminated composite compressible materials with initial stresses at the slipping of layers. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 8, pp. 33-39 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2016.08.033
13. Glukhov, A. Yu. (2016). Axisymmetric waves in laminated composite incompressible materials with initial stresses under the slipping of layers. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., No. 10, pp. 42-46 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2016.10.042
14. Guz’, A. N. (2004). Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses. Kiev: A.S.K (in Russian). Received 19.11.2018