|1Kushnir, SV |
1Institute of Geology and Geochemistry of Combustible Minerals of the NAS of Ukraine, Lviv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 2:61-67|
Based on the analysis of the literary and our own experimental data, the existence of three molecular evaporation mechanisms that can manifest themselves at different pressure (P) ratios, temperature (T), and vapor saturation (S) is revealed. I — emission of H2O molecules through the “windows” in the surface cluster grid at S < 0.5 and reduced P and T; II — accelerated emission of H2O and (H2O)2, when the entire surface is bombarded with H2O molecules from the gas phase at S > 1 and various P and T; III — destruction of the surface cluster mesh in the surface boiling mode at low P and elevated T. Under natural conditions, the main role is played by the mechanisms I (surface water) and II (water aerosols of the atmosphere).
|Keywords: air / water interface, clusters, emission of water molecules, surface boiling, water evaporation mechanisms|
1. Knake, O. & Stranskiy, I. N. (1959). Evaporation mechanism. Uspekhi fiz. nauk, 68, No. 2, pp. 261-305 (in Russian).
2. Kushnir, S. V. (2012). Structure and properties of clear water under different thermobaric conditions (physicalchemical analysis). Mineralog. zb., No. 2, Iss. 62, pp. 236-245 (in Ukrainian).
3. Kushnir, S. V. (2019). A molecular model of the air / water interface structure and its influence on the water evaporation speed (physicochemical analysis). Dopov. Nac. akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 1, pp. 55-62 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2019.01.055
4. Wang, P., Anderko, A., & Young, R. D. (2011). Modeling surface tension of concentrated and mixedsolvent electrolyte systems. Ind. Engineering Chemistry Research., 50, pp. 4086-4098. doi: https://doi.org/10.1021/ie101915n
5. Bochkarev, A. A. & Polyakova, V. I. (2014). Emission of dimers from freeform of the heated water. Prikl. mehanika i tehn. fizika, 55, No. 5, pp. 115-125 (in Russian).
6. Rivkin, C. A. & Aleksandrov, A. A. (1980). Tepmophysical properties of water and aquatic steam. Moscow: Energiya (in Russian).
7. Kushnir, R. M. (2003). General physics. Mechanics. Molecular physics. Lviv: Vyd. Tsentr LNU im. I. Franka (in Ukrainian).
8. Kushnir, S. V., Kost’, M. V., Kozak, R. P. & Sachnuyk, I. I. (2017). “Surface boiling” with the salt effect as a new kind of the transition of salts in the gas phase from aqueous solutions. Dopov. Nac. akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 68-72 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.12.068
9. Khodorkovsky, M. A., Artamonova, T. O., Murashov, S. V., Michael, D., Rakcheeva, L. P., Belyaeva, A. A., Timofeev, N. A., Melnikov A. S. & Shakhmin, A. L. (2007). Investigation of the composition of a mixture of water vapor with argon by the mass spectrometry method of a supersonic molecular beam. Zhurn. tehn. fiziki, 77, No. 10, pp. 16-23 (in Russian).