|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 3:62-71|
Structural manifestation of the planetary fracture net in the Dnieper-Donets paleorift (DDP) is studied on the basis of a statistical analysis of the azimuthal distribution of the Precambrian basement faults and the sedimentary cover on rosediagrams and maps. The stressstrain state of the continental crust at Phanerozoic is reconstructed, the spacetime inversion of the parameters of the field of tectonic stresses is determined, due to the rotational mechanism of planetary deformations. The geotectonic peculiarity of the evolution of DDP is the formation of three structural plans: the rift (D3—C1), inversionplatform (C2—P), and collisional (MZ—KZ) ones with the determining role of the horizontalaxial tectonics. A conceptual model of the geodynamic evolution of DDP has been created as a theoretical basis for the geodynamic modeling and the geotectonic and oilgasgeological zonings.
|Keywords: fault systems, geodynamics evolution, planetary fracture net, stressstrain state, strikeslip tectonics|
1. Chebanenko, I. I. (1977). Theoretical aspects of tectonic divisibility of the earth’s crust. Kiev: Nauk. Dumka (in Russian).
2. Gintov, O. B. (2005). Field tectonophysics and its application in the study of deformations of the earth’s crust of Ukraine. Kiev: Feniks (in Russian).
3. Timurziev, A. I. (2014). Structures of horizontal shift of sedimentary basins and experience of application of tectonophysical methods to increase prospecting and exploration efficiency and mastering nearshift oil. Heofiz. Zhurn., 36, No. 2, pp. 172-185 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.24028/gzh.0203-3100.v36i2.2014.116136
4. Markov, G. A. & Savchenko, S. N. (1984). Stress state of rocks and rock pressure in mountainous terrain structures. Leningrad: Nauka (in Russian).
5. Goryaynov, S. V. (1999). About Alpine complication of geological structure in various regions of Ukraine. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 8, pp. 106-111 (in Russian).
6. Goryaynov, S. V. (2004). About the Laramide complication of geological structures of Ukraine. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 114-121 (in Russian).
7. Bartaschuk, O. V. (2017). Åvolution of geodynamic conditions of petroleum potential of earth’s crust at Dnipro-Donets paleorift. Tektonika i stratyhrafiia, Iss. 44, pp. 44-56 (in Ukrainian).
8. Bartaschuk, O. V. (2018). System organization of disjunctive tectonics of consolidated basement in Dnipro-Donets paleorift. Part 3. Structuralcinematic parageneses of horizontalshear dislocations zones. Visnyk of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv University, series “Geology. Geography. Ecology”, Iss. 48, pp. 12-29 (in Ukrainian).
9. Lazaruk, Ya. (2015). Tangential movements of Dniper-Donets Depression as one of the factors of formation of oiland gasbearing structures. Visnyk Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Geology, Iss. 1, pp. 6-9 (in Ukrainian).
10. Starostenko, I. V., Pashkevich, I. K., Makarenko, I. B., Kuprienko, P. Ya. & Savchenko, O. S. (2017). Geo dynamical interpretation of the geological and geophysical heterogeneity of the Dnipro-Donets basin lithosphere. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., No. 9, pp. 84-94 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2017.09.084
11. Bartaschuk, O. V. (2017). System organization of disjunctive tectonics of consolidated basement of Dniper-Donets paleorift. Part 2. Linear zones of horizontalshear dislocation at rifting stage. Visnyk of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv University, series “Geology. Geography. Ecology”, Iss. 47, pp. 7-17 (in Ukrainian).
12. Sengör, A. M. C., Burke, K. & Dewey, J. F. (1978). Rifts at high angles to orogenic belts: tests for their origin and the Upper Rhine Graben as an example. Am. J. Sci., 278, pp. 24-40. doi: https://doi.org/10.2475/ajs.278.1.24
13. Rastsvetaev, L. M. (1987). Paragenetic method of structural analysis of disjunctive tectonic faults. In Problems of structural geology and physics of tectonic processes. Ch. 2 (pp. 173-235). Moscow: GI AN SSSR (in Russian).
14. Kopp, M. L. & Korchemagin, V. A. (2010). The cenozoic stress/deformation fields of the Donets coal basin and their probable sources. Geodynamics, No. 1, pp. 37-49 (in Russian).
15. Stoyanov, S. S. (1977). The mechanism of formation of rupture zones. Moscow: Nedra (in Russian).