|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 6:43-47|
Salt diapirism is described as a solid flow of salts with regard to fluid-dynamic concepts. High plasticity and low density of salts are a cause for the convective instability of sedimentary strata, which leads to the formation of specific salt structures. Specificity is expressed in the spatial periodicity of the placement of salt structures either in the linear forms or in the form of hexagons (single domes) depending on the critical values of the Rayleigh number. The flow of salts is influenced by the vibration forces that determine the discrete nature of the sizes of salt structures and the distances between them. The influence of factors controlling the salt diapirism is estimated.
|Keywords: convective instability, Dnieper-Donets depression, geodynamical net, Rayleigh number. vibration, relaxation, resonance, salt diapirism|
1. Arsiry, Yu. A., Vitenko, V. A., Paly, A. M., Tsypko, A. K. et al. (Eds.). (1984). Atlas geological structure and petroleum potential of the Dnieper-Donetsk depression. Kiev (in Russian).
2. Goncharov, M. A., Talitsky, V. G. & Frolova, N. S. (2005). Introduction to tectonophysics. Moscow (in Russian).
3. Kityk, V. I. (1970). Salt tectonics of the Dnieper-Donetsk depression. Kiev: Naukova dumka (in Russian).
4. Kholodov, V. N. (2013). Eliis processes and salt tectonics. Message 2. On the problem of the formation of salt diapirs. Lithology and Mineral Resources, No. 4, pp. 319-340 (in Russian). doi: https://doi.org/10.1134/S0024490213040032
5. Vysochansky, I. V. (1991). New ideas about the development and perspectives of oil and gas content of saltdome elevations in the Dnieper-Donetsk depression. Geol. Zhurn., No. 2, pp. 109-117 (in Russian).
6. Spenser, E. W. (1981). Introduction to the Structure of the Earth. Leningrad: Nedra (in Russian).
7. Stovba, S. N. (2005). On mechanisms of salt tectogenesis in the Dnieper-Donetsk Basin. Ukrainian Geologist, No. 1, pp. 23-29 (in Ukrainian).
8. Novosiletsky, R. M. (1990). The role of abnormally high reservoir pressures in the formation of salt barrels. Geologiya i geohimiya Goryuchih Iskopayemyh, Iss. 74, pp. 38-45 (in Russian).
9. Kudelsky, A. V. (2017). Exhalation-sedimentary halogenase in the Pripyat paleorift. In Geology and Mineral Resources of the West of the Eastern European Platform (pp. 167-171). Minsk (in Russian).
10. Kurilenko, V. S. & Yanshina, N. A. (1988). The influence of geodynamic stresses on the formation of salt structures of the Dnieper-Pripyat gas-oil province. Geologiya Nefti I Gaza, No. 12, pp. 25-29 (in Russian).
11. Dovbnich, M. M. & Soldatenko, V. P. (2008). On the vibrational influence of lunar-solar tides on geodynamic processes. Dopov. Nac. acad. nauk Ukr., pp. 96-100 (in Russian).