|1Usenko, AP |
1S. I. Subbotin Institute of Geophysics of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 7:44-51|
The geothermal gradient and heat flow distributions on fields at the axial part of the south-western side of the Dnieper-Donets basin are analyzed. The distributions of geothermal parameters on gas and oil fields are compared. The dependence of the gradient on the tectonic structure (location of hydrocarbon deposits and the placement of faults) and the display of a hydrogeological inversion is studied. It is concluded that the presence and the location of hydrocarbon deposits are likely related to the inflow of a deep hydrothermal solution via permeable fault zones.
|Keywords: Dnieper-Donets basin, geothermal gradient, heat flow, hydrogeological inversion|
1. Usenko, A. P. (2014). Dependence of the geothermal gradient on the position of hydrocarbon deposits in the Dnieper-Donets basin. Dopov. Nac. Akad. Nauk Ukr., No. 12, pp. 106-112 (in Ukrainian). doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/dopovidi2014.12.106
2. Usenko, A. & Usenko, O. (2018). Analysis of geothermal parameters at north-western part of Dnieper-Donets basin. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (in Russian).
3. Starostenko, V. I. & Rusakov, O. M. (Eds.). (2015). Tectonic and hydrocarbon potential of crystalline foundation of Dnieper-Donets basin. Kyiv: Galaktika (in Russian).
4. Arsiriy, U. A., Bilyk, A. A., Blanc, M. I. et al. (Eds.). (1984). Atlas of the geological structure and hydrocarbon deposits of Dnieper-Donets basin. Kyiv: Mingeo USSR (in Russian).
5. Lukin, A. E. (1997). Litho-dynamic factors of oil and gas accumulation at aulacogene basin. Kyiv: Naukova dumka (in Russian).
6. Shestopalov, V. M., Lukin, A. E., Zhonnik, V. A., Makarenko, A. N., Lavin N. V. & Boguslavsky A. S. (2018). Essays on Earth’s degassing. Kyiv: Itek service (in Russian).