|1Zaimenko, NV |
1M.M. Gryshko National Botanic Garden of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2019, 8:87-92|
The outecological factors of a negative influence on the adaptive potential of Pinus sylvestris L. plants have been determined. A significant increase in the content of ammonia nitrogen in the soil under dry pines has been detected on the experimental plot by monitoring the territory of the National Botanical Gardens. This is associated with the rapid destruction of forest litter, soil compaction, and the intensive development of grassy vegetation. In model experiments, we analyzed the effect of high positive temperatures on the accumulation of ammonia nitrogen forms and the growth of the number of ammonifiers in the soil. According to the results of studies, the differences in a growth of the \[N_4^+\] concentration are consistent with the data on CO2 emissions from the soil surface. We propose the developments for improving the condition of pine plantations.
|Keywords: ammonia nitrogen, ammonifiers, CO2 emission., Pinus sylvestris L.|
1. Zhang, W., Zhao, L., Zhou, J., Yu, H., Zhang, C., Lv, Y., Lin, Z., Hu, S., Zou, Z. & Sun, J. (2019). Enhancement of oxidative stress contributes to increased pathogenicity of the invasive pine wood nematode. Philos. Tr. R. Soc. B., 374, pp. 310. doi: https://doi.org/10.1098/rstb.2018.0323
2. Rinkis, G. Ya. & Nollendorf, V. F. (1982). Balanced nutrition of plants macroand microelements. Riga: Zinatne (in Russian).
3. Iytunska, G. O. (2006). Soil microbiology: Textbook. Kyiv: Àristei (in Ukrainian).
4. Zhong, L., Bowatte, S., Newton, P. C. D., Hoogendoorn, C. J., Li, F. Y., Wang, Y., & Luo, D. (2015). Soil N cycling processes in a pasture after the cessation of grazing and CO2 enrichment. Geoderma, 259260, pp. 6270. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoderma.2015.05.009
5. Kazan, K. (2018). Plantbiotic interactions under elevated CO2: A molecular perspective. Ånviron. Exp. Bot., 153, pp. 249261. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envexpbot.2018.06.005
6. Pat. 113553 UA, IPC C05G 3/08, Nitrification inhibitor. Zaimenko, N.V., Slusarenko, Î.Ì. & Slusarenko, V.Ì. Publ. 10.02.2017 (in Ukrainian).
7. Zaimenko, N. V. & Ivanitskaya, B. A. (2015). Siliceous minerals — inhibitors processes of nitrification. Agrobiodivers. improve. nutr., health life qual. Part II, pp. 747750 (in Russian).