|Babich, SY |
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2020, 11:24-30|
The article is devoted to the task of contact interaction of the pressure of a pre-stressed cylindrical annular punch on the half-space with initial (residual) stresses without friction. It is solved for the case of unequal roots of the characteristic equation. In general, the research was carried out for the theory of great initial (ultimate) deformations and two variants of the theory of small initial ones within the framework of linearized theory of elasticity with the elastic potential having any structure. It is assumed that the initial states of the elastic annular stamp and the elastic half-space remain homogeneous and equal. The study is carried out in the coordinates of the initial deformed state, which are interrelated with Lagrange coordinates (natural state). In addition, the influence of the annular stamp causes small perturbations of the basic elastic deformed state. It is assumed that the elastic annular stamp and the elastic half-space are made of different isotropic, transversal-isotropic or composite materials.
|Keywords: annular punch, contact problem, half-space, initial (residual) stresses, linearized elasticity theory|
1. Guz A. N., Babich S. Yu. & Rudnitsky V. B. (1995). Contact Interactoin of Prestressed Bodies. Kyiv: Vyshcha Shkola (in Ukrainian).
2. Guz, A. N., Babich, S. Yu. & Glukhov, Yu. P. (2015). Mixed Problems for Prestressed Elastic Foundation. Saarbrücken, Germany: LAP (in Russian).
3. Guz, A. N., Babich, S. Y. & Rudnitskii, V. B. (1998), Contact problems for elastic bodies with initial stresses: Focus on Ukrainian research. Int. Appl. Mech. Rew., 51, No. 5, pp. 343-371. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3099009
4. Aleksandrov, V. M. & Arutyunyan, N. Ky. (1984). Contact problems for prestressed deformed bodies. Soviet Appl. Mech., 20(3). pp. 209-215. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00883134
5. Hrylytskyi, D. V. & Kyzyma, Ya. M. (1981). Axisymmetric contact problems in the theory of elasticity and thermoelasticity. Lviv: Vyshcha Shkola (in Ukrainian).
6. Yaretskaya, N. F. (2018). Contact Problem for the Rigid Ring Stamp and the Half-Space with Initial (Residual) Stresses. Int. Appl. Mech. Rew., 54, No. 5, pр. 539-543. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-018-0906-y