|Artemenko, МY |
|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2020, 11:39-50|
The active filtration theory of multiphase power supply systems aimed at minimizing the power losses in the transmission line has been further developed. New relations are substantiated, and a new physical content is given for the instantaneous active current and the instantaneous apparent power, which take into account the dependence of the transmission line resistance ratio and correspond to similar integrated values of the periodic mode of a multiphase power supply system. It is shown that the instantaneous and integral values of the minimum possible losses are proportional to the square of the load power and inversely proportional to the short-circuit power. These values can be used to determine the power factors of a given load and gain coefficients for power losses. The calculated ratios for the gain coefficients for the instantaneous and integral power losses when using a shunt active filter with control strategies that form in the transmission line vectors of the active current according to the proposed formulas were obtained. The results of computer simulation confirmed the adequacy of all modified relations for the basic concepts of the active filtration theory of multiphase power supply systems and the advantages of the proposed active filtration strategies.
|Keywords: active current, power factor, power loss, shunt active filter|
1. Steinmetz, C. P. (1897). Theory and calculation of alternating current phenomena. New York: The W. J. Johnston Co., 1st edn.
2. Fryze, S. (1966). Мoc czynna, bierna i pozorna ukladu 3-fazowego o odksztalconych przebiegach napiec fazowych i pradów przewodowych. Wybrane zagadnienia teoretycznych podstaw elektrotechniki. PWN, Warszawa, Wroclaw. pp. 250-256.
3. Emanuel, A. E. (2010). Power definitions and the physical mechanism of power flow. John Wiley & Sons., Ltd, IEEE Press. https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470667149
4. Shydlovskyi, А. К. & Kuznetsov, М. H. (1985). Improving the quality of energy in electrical networks. Кyiv: Naukova Dumka (in Russian).
5. Shydlovskyi, А. K., Zharkin, А. F., Novskyi, V. О., Kaplychnyi, N. М., Kozlov, О. V. & Malakhatka, D. О. (2018). Ensuring electromagnetic compatibility in local electrical networks. Bulletin of the National Technical University “KhPI”. Series: New solutions in modern technologies. No. 26(1), pp. 174-183 (in Uk rainian). https://doi.org/10.20998/2413-4295.2018.26.24
6. Zhemerov, G. G. & Tugay, D. V. (2014). Power losses and reactive power in three-phase power supply systems with symmetrical sinusoidal source voltages. Energy saving. Energy. Energy audit. No. 9(127), pp. 12-23 (in Russian).
7. Rodrigo de Almeida Coelho, Núbia Silva Dantas Brito, George Rossany Soares de Lira & Érica Mangueira Lima (2020). Effects of Currents Decomposition on Power Calculation in Nonsinusoidal Conditions. Electrical Engineering. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00202-020-01031-5
8. Akagi, H., Kanazawa, Y. & Nabae, A. (1983). Generalized theory of the instantaneous reactive power in three-phase circuits. Proceedings of IEEJ International Power Electronics Conference (IPEC-Tokyo). pp. 1375-1386.
9. Herrera, R. S. & Salmeron, Р. (2007). Instantaneous reactive power theory: A Comparative Evaluation of different formulations. IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, 22. No. 1, pp. 595-604. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2006.881468
10. Peng, F. Z. & Lai, J. S. (Feb. 1996). Generalized instantaneous reactive power theory of three-phase power systems. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., 45. No. 1, pp. 293-297. https://doi.org/10.1109/19.481350
11. Polishchuk, S. Y, Artemenko, M. Yu., Mykhalskyi, V. M., Batrak, L. M. & Shapoval, I. A. (2013). Control strategy of a parallel active filter with partial attenuation of the component of the zero sequence of voltages of a three-phase four-wire network. Technical electrodynamics, No. 3, pp. 12-19 (in Ukrainian).
12. Artemenko, M. Yu., Mykhalskyi, V. M. & Polishchuk, S. Y. (2017). Determination of total capacity of threephase power supply systems as a theoretical basis for the construction of energy-efficient means of shunt active filtration. Technical electrodynamics, No. 2, pp. 25-34. https://doi.org/10.15407/techned2017.02.025
13. Artemenko, M., Batrak, L. & Polishchuk, S. (2019). New definition formulas for apparent power and active current of three-phase power system [Nowa definicja mocy pozornej i prądu czynnego w układzie trójfazowym]. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, No. 95(8), pp. 81-85. https ://doi.org/10.15199/48.2019.08.20
14. Artemenko, M. Yu., Kutafin, Y. V., Mykhalsky, V. M., Polishchuk, S. Y., Chopyk, V. V. & Shapoval, I. A. (2019). Theory of instantaneous power of multiphase power supply systems taking into account the resis tive parameters of the transmission line. Technical electrodynamics, No. 4, pp. 12-22. https://doi.org/10.15407/techned2019.04.012
15. Artemenko, M. Yu., Kutafin, Y. V., Mykhalskyi, V. M., Polishchuk, S. Y., Chopyk, V. V. & Shapoval, I. A. (2020) Energy efficient power active filtration strategies based on optimal load current decompositions and corresponding power losses. Technical electrodynamics, No. 3, pp. 30-35. https://doi.org/10.15407/techned2018.05.052