|Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr. 2020, 12:100-103|
It is now known that the human body suffering from coronary heart disease is trying to adapt to new working conditions through biochemical rearrangements, one of which is to increase the involvement of amino acids in car diomyocyte metabolism. Amino acids are metabolized in the myocardium under normal conditions, myocardial ischemia leads to a major restructuring of biochemical reactions, which increases the use of amino acids as metabolites. It is proved that myocardial ischemia, painless myocardial ischemia, and group ventricular extrasystoles are prognostic indicators of the adverse course of ischemic heart disease. According to the results of the study, in patients with stable (SA) or unstable angina (UA), the reliable correlations between the frequency of group ventricular extrasystoles and painless or painful myocardial ischemia with the levels of arginine, the amount of sulfur-containing amino acids and amino acids with branched lateral chain are formed. This indicates the pathogenetic role of the imbalance of the amino acid spectrum of blood plasma in the development of atherosclerosis, destabilization of coronary circulation, and the emergence of cardiac arrhythmia.
|Keywords: amino acid, correlation, stable angina, unstable angina|
1. Ataman, V. O. (2010). Pathophysiology. Vinnitsa: Nova Knyga (in Ukrainian).
2. Taegtmeye, H., Harinstein, M. & Cheorghiade, M. (2008). More than bricks and mortar: comments on protein and amino acid metabolism in the heart. Am. J. Cardiol., 101(suppls.), рр. 3e-7e. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2008.02.064.
3. Bolotin, G., Raman, J., Williams, U., Bacha, E., Kocherginsky, M. & Jeevanandam, V. (2007). Glutamine improves myocardial function following ischemia-reperfusion injury. Asian Cardiovasc. Thorac. Ann., 15, рр. 463-467. https://doi.org/10.1177/021849230701500603
4. Kodde, I. F., Stok van der, J., Smolenski, R. T. & Jong de, J. W. (2007). Metabolic and genetic regulation of cardiac energy substrate preference. Comp. Biochem. Physiol. A. Mol. Integr. Physiol., 146, рр. 26-39. https://doi.org /10.1016/j.cbpa.2006.09.014
5. Lomivorotov, V. V., Efremov, S. M., Shmirev, V. A., Ponomarev, D. N., Lomivorotov, V. N., & Karaskov, A. M. (2011). Glutamine is cardioprotective in patients with ischemic heart disease following cardiopulmonary bypass. Heart Surg. Forum, 14, рр. E384-E388. https://doi.org/10.1532/HSF98.20111074
6. Sejil, S., Janand-Delenne, В., Avierinos, J. F., Habib, G., Labastie, N., Raccah, D., Vague, P. & Lassmann-Vague, V. (2006). Six-year follow-up of a cohort of 203 patients with diabetes after screening for silent myocardial ischaemia. Diabet Med., 23, No. 11, рр. 1186-1191. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-5491.2006.01992.x
7. Zellweger, M. J. (2006). Prognostic significance of silent coronary artery disease in type 2 diabetes. Herz, 31, No. 3, рр. 240-245. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00059-006-2790-1