|Title||Heat field of the south-eastern part of the Dnieper basin of Dnieper-Donets depression|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Gordienko, VV, Gordienko, IV, Zavgorodnjaja, OV|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The values of the deep heat flow were studied in 182 boreholes. They are grouped into 104 points. The resulting densification of the network eliminates some of the "white spots" in the study of the heat flow of the south-eastern part of the DDD. A chain of positive anomalies of the heat flow exceeding 50 mW/m2 is assigned to the south-western boundary DDD fault. Near the center of the region, the highest heat flows exceed 70 mW/m2. The negative heat flow anomalies are common in the region considerably wider. Some of them tend to the activated fault zones. The analysis of data and related information allows us to consider the increased heat flows as a consequence of the modern activation.
|Keywords||Dnieper basin, Dnieper-Donets depression, heat field|
1. Gordienko V. V., Gordienko I. V., Zavgorodniaia O. V., Usenko O. V. Thermal field of the territory of Ukraine. Kyiv: Znannia Ukrainy, 2002 (in Russian).
2. Gordienko V. V., Gordienko I. V., Zavgorodniaia O. V., Kovachikova S., Logvinov I. M., Pek I., Tarasov V. N., Usenko O. V. et al. Dnieper-Donets Basin (geophysics, deep processes). Kyiv: Korvin press, 2006 (in Russian).
3. Ivanyuta M. M. et al. (Eds) Atlas oil i gas Ukraine. In 6 vols. Vol. 1-6. Lviv, 1998–1999 (in Ukrainian).
4. Verkhovtsev V. G. The vertical latest modern crustal movements territory of Ukraine, their vzayemovidnoshennya of the ring and linear structures. In: Power Earth, its geological and ecological displays, scientific and practical use. Kyiv: VPTs “Kyivskii universitet”, 2006: 129–137 (in Ukrainian).
5. Water exchange in hydrogeological structures of Ukraine. Water exchange in natural conditions. Kyiv: Nauk. dumka, 1989 (in Russian).