|Title||Approaches to the evaluation of the maturity degree of clinical information technologies by the example of technologies of analysis of the electrical activity of heart|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Chaikovsky, IA, Wojtowich, ID|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The definition of clinical information technology is formulated, and the concept of “degree of maturity of clinical information technology” is proposed. The sequence of steps and stages of the development of clinical information technologies, which describes their entire living cycle, is designed. The example of a mature information technology developed in the IC of the NAS of Ukraine is described.
|Keywords||clinical information technologies, electrical activity of heart|
1. Kornatskii V. M. The problems of public health and prolong life. Kyiv: M. D. Strazhesko Institute of Cardiology, 2006 (in Russian).
2. Connolly D. C., Elveback L. R., Oxman H. A. Mayo Clin. Proc., 1984, 59: 247–250. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0025-6196(12)61257-9
3. Tchaikovsky I. A. Kardiologiia: ot nauki k praktike, 2012, No. 1: 36–43 (in Russian).
4. Humphrey W. S., Kitson D. H., Gale J. A. Comparison of U. S. and Japanese software process maturity. In: Proc. of the 13th Intern. Conf. on Software Engineering. Austin, TX, 1991: 38–49. https://doi.org/10.1109/icse.1991.130622
5. Fenn J., Raskino M. Mastering the hype cycle: how to choose the right innovation at the right time. Boston, MA: Harvard Business Press, 2008.
6. Vorobev K. P. Ukr. med. chasopys, 2013, No. 3–4: 162–172 (in Russian).
7. Kovalenko V. N., Parkhomenko O. N., Lutai M. I., Sychev O. S., Tchaikovsky I. A. et al. Mahnitokardiohrafiya: The methodology of the surveys, diagnostic indicators, clinical algorithms use: Guidelines. Kyiv, 2013: 1–54 (in Ukrainian).
8. Tchaikovsky I. A., Boichak M. P., Miasnikov G. V., Sosnitska T. V. Magnetocardiography in the practice of military medicine: Guidelines. Kyiv, 2010: 1–53 (in Ukrainian).
9. Agarwal R., Saini A., Alyousef T., Umscheid C. A. Ann. Noninvasive Electrocardiol., 2012, 17, No. 4: 291–298. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1542-474X.2012.00538.x