|Title||Antiplatelet therapy impact on immunological status in patients with recent onset of angina pectoris|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The study involved 42 patients with recent onset of stenocardia (ROS) aged 45 to 65 and 18 clinically healthy individuals. Determination of populations and subpopulations of lymphocytes was performed by monoclonal antibodies. Determination of immunoglobulins Ig G, Ig A, Ig M and circulating immune complexes (CIC) in blood serum was performed by the Mancini method. The results showed that basic treatment of patients with ROS by clopidogrel with aspirin (aspigrel) combination is more effective than the basic treatment that included only clopidogrel, which was indicated by the positive trend of more indicators of patients' immune status. Full normalization of cellular and humoral immunity indices wasn't found in patients with ROS after treatment, which is possibly associated with a marked inhibition of the overall immune response in these patients and the need to find new drugs.
|Keywords||angina pectoris, antiplatelet therapy, immunological status|
1. Baryshnikova G. A. CONSILIUM MEDICUM, 2012, 11, No. 10: 130–137 (in Russian).
2. Gratsiansky N. A. Kardiologiia, 2002, 42, No. 1: 4–14 (in Russian).
3. Zharinov O. I. Medytsyna svitu, 2007, No. 8: 23–28 (in Ukrainian).
4. Anand S. S., Yusuf S. JAMA, 1999, 282: 20582067. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.282.21.2058
5. Braunwald E., Jones R. H., Mark D. B. et al. Circulation., 1996, 89: 1449–1468.
6. CAPRIE Steering Committee. Clopidogrel vs Aspirin in Patients at Risk of Ischemic Events A randomised, blinded trial of clopidogrel versus aspirin in patients at risk of ischaemic events (CAPRIE). Lancet, 1996, 348.: 132939.
7. Clopidogrel in Unstable Angina to Prevent Recurrent Events trial investigators. Effects of clopidogrel in addition to aspirin in patients with acute coronary syndromes without ST. segment elevation. New Engl. J. Med., 2001, 345: 494–502. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa010746
8. Collaborative metaanalysis of randomized trials of antiplatelet therapy for prevention ofdeath, myocardial infarction and stroke in high risk patients. BMJ, 2002, No. 12, 324 (7329): 7186.
9. Effects of clopidogrel inaddition to aspirin in patients with acute coronary syndromes withoutSTsegment elevation. N Engl. J. Med., 2001, No. 16, 347, No. 7: 494–502.
10. Hankley G. J., Sudlow C. L. M., Dunbabin D. W. et al. Thienopiridine derivatives (ticlopidine, clopidogrel vs aspirin) for preventing stroke and otherserious vascular events in high vascular risk patients. In: The Cochrane Library. Iss. 2., Oxford: Update Software, 2000.
11. Yusuf S., Mehta S. R., Zhao F. et al. Circulation, 2003, 107: 966–972. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.0000051362.96946.15