|Title||Guaranteed time of pursuit for the strategy of parallel approach|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
|Section||Information Science and Cybernetics|
This paper is concerned with differential pursuit-evasion games, in which several players chase one, using the strategy of parallel approach. The strategy of evasion is constructed, and its optimality is proved. Optimal strategies of evasion are investigated. Linear programming problems, which specify the optimal strategies of evasion, are stated.
|Keywords||strategy of parallel approach, time of pursuit|
1. Petrosyan L. A., Tomskiy G. V. Geometry of simple pursuit. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1983 (in Russian).
2. Vieira Marcos A. M., Govindan R., Sukhatme G. S. J. of Intelligent Service Robotics. Special Iss. on Networked Robots, 2009, 2: 247–263.
3. Rikhsiev B. B. Differential games with simple movements. Tashkent: FAN, 1989 (in Russian).
4. Karmanov V. G. Mathematical programming. Moscow: FIZMATLIN, 2004 (in Russian).
5. Kolmogorov A. N., Fomin S. V. Elements of the theory of functions and functional analysis. Moscow: Nauka, 1972 (in Russian).
6. Pashko S. V. Probl. upravleniia i informatiki, 2012, No. 6: 30–43 (in Russian).