|Title||Construction of a model of deformation and short-time damageability for a laminate composite on the basis of the deformation criterion of microstrength|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
A structural theory of the coupled processes of deformation and short-time damageability for laminate composites with physically nonlinear components and with the decreasing branches of deformation diagrams is constructed. The damageability is modeled by the dispersed destruction of microvolumes of a material and the formation of stochastically arranged quasispherical micropores instead of them. As a condition of short-time destruction of a microvolume of the material, the deformation criterion of strength relative to the second invariant of the deviator of microstrains is assumed. A regularity of the effect of volume components on the deformation and damageability of the laminate composite is studied.
|Keywords||damageability, deformation, laminate composite, microstrength|
1. Khoroshun L. P. Int. Appl. Mech., 1998, 34, No. 10: 1035–1041. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02701060
2. Khoroshun L. P. Int. Appl. Mech., 2001, 37, No. 9: 1158–1165. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1013230315063
3. Khoroshun L. P. Int. Appl. Mech., 2007, 43, No. 2: 127–135. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-007-0018-6
4. Khoroshun L. P., Shikula E. N. Int. Appl. Mech., 2012, 48, No. 4: 359–413. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-012-0527-9
5. Khoroshun L. P. Int. Appl. Mech., 2013, 49, No. 1: 62–72. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10778-013-0552-3
6. Khoroshun L. P., Nazarenko L. V. 2013, 49, No. 4: 388–455.
7. Khoroshun L. P. Int. Appl. Mech., 2000, 36, No. 10: 1284–1316. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1009482032355