|Title||Fredholm boundary-value problems with a parameter on the spaces C(n)[a, b]|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Mikhailets, VA, Chekhanova, GA|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
We introduce and study boundary-value problems generated by the system of m ordinary linear differential equations of the first order and boundary conditions of the form By = c, where B: C(n)([a, b], Cm) → Cm is a continuous linear operator, and m, n are positive integers. We prove that such boundary-value problems possess the Fredholm property. Sufficient conditions for their solutions together with their derivatives up to order n to depend continuously on the parameter in the uniform norm are found.
|Keywords||Fredholm boundary-value problems, spaces|
1. Kiguradze I. T. Some singular boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. Tbilisi: Izd-vo Tbil. un-ta, 1975 (in Russian).
2. Kamke E. Handbook of ordinary differential equations. Moscow: Nauka, 1965 (in Russian).
3. Kiguradze I. T. Boundary value problems for systems of ordinary differential equations. In: Modern problems of mathematics. The latest achievements. Vol. 30. Moscow: VINITI, 1987. 3–103 (in Russian).
4. Ashordia M. Czech. Math. J., 1996, 46, No. 3: 385–404.
5. Mykhailets V. A., Reva N. V. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2008, No. 9: 23–27 (in Russian).
6. Kodlyuk T. I., Mikhailets V. A., Reva N. V. Ukr. Math. J., 2013, 65, No. 1: 77–90. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11253-013-0766-x
7. Kodlyuk T. I., Mikhailets V. A. J. Math. Sci., 2013, 190, No. 4: 589–599. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10958-013-1272-2