|Title||Species peculiarities of the lipid composition of some freshwater fish tissues of the Western Podillya|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Lyavrin, BZ, Kurant, VZ, Khomenchuk, VO, Grubinko, VV|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
Aspectual features of individual lipids in the tissues of carp, crucian carp, perch, and pike are shown. Changing the ratios of different classes of non-polar lipids is considered as the response of fish to the action of environmental factors.
|Keywords||freshwater fish, lipid composition, Western Podillya|
1. Grytsyniak I. I., Smolianinov K. B., Yanovich V. G. Lipid metabolism in fish, Lviv: Triada plius, 2010 (in Ukrainian).
2. Vaskovsky V. E. Soros. obrazovat. zhurn., 1997, No. 3 (in Russian).
3. Kreps E. M. Cell membrane lipids, Leningrad: Nauka, 1981 (in Russian).
4. The lipid handbook. Ed. by F. D. Gunstone, J. L. Harwood, A. J. Dijkstra, Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2007.
5. Byiak V. Ya. Protein-nucleic acid metabolism in fish small rivers Western skirts (Abstract of dissertation). Institute of Hydrobiology, Ternopil, 2013 (In Ukrainian).
6. Orel N. M. Biochemistry of lipids, Minsk: BGU, 2007 (in Russian).
7. Prokhorova M. I. Methods of biochemical research, Leningrad: Izd-vo Leningrad. Univ., 1982 (in Russian).
8. Keits M. Technique lipidology. The allocation analysis and identification of lipids, Moscow: Mir, 1975 (in Russian).
9. Kopytov Yu. P. Ekologiia moria, 1983, No. 12: 76–80 (in Russian).
10. Stroganov N. S. Environmental physiology of fishes, Moscow: Izd-vo Mosc. Univ., 1962 (in Russian).
11. Lipid metabolism and health. Ed. by R. G. Moffat, B. Stamford, Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2006.
12. Lav R. M. Chemical biology of fishes, Moscow: Pishch. prom-st, 1976 (in Russian).
13. Lewis R. N. A. H., McElhaney R. N. Biophys. J., 2000, 79, No. 3: 1455–1464. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0006-3495(00)76397-1
14. Katz B. Relationship of aquatic organisms to the letality of toxicants: a broad overview with emphasis on membrane permeability. In Aquatic toxicology, Philadelphia: American society for testing and materials, 1989: 62–76.
15. Meerson F. Z. Basic laws of individual adaptation. In Physiology of adaptation processes, Moscow: Nauka, 1986: 10–76.