|Title||The metabolism of the fat-soluble vitamins in animals under the toxic hepatitis development and its correction|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Melnychuck, DO, Gryshchenko, VA|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The development of the experimental hepatopathology in rats negatively affects the metabolism of A, E, and D vitamins, which are necessary for the proper development and functioning of organism. The therapy of sick animals by the liposomal form of the biologically active supplement (BAS) FLP-MD that we have developed with a complex of A and E vitamins helps to normalize the metabolism of the fat-soluble vitamins in organism, which also stimulates the progress of recovery processes in damaged liver cells. The high therapeutic efficacy of the vitaminous liposomal form of the BAS FLP-MD with antioxidant and reparative properties is the important characteristic for its practical application in the veterinary medicine for the therapy of metabolic disorders of the fat-soluble vitamins which are connected with a liver disease.
|Keywords||animals, fat-soluble vitamins, toxic hepatitis|
1. Paenok O. M., Gysak Ya. O. Vitamins. In Feed and supplements for farm animals, Lviv: Kameniar, 1983: 5–49 (in Ukrainian).
2. Subbotin V. M., Subbotina A. L., Aleksandrov I. D. Modern medicines in veterinary medicine, Rostov-na-Donu: Feniks, 2001 (in Russian).
3. Tsvilikhovskiy M. I., Bereza V. I., Grishchenko V. A. et al. Recommendations for the treatment and prevention of gastrointestinal diseases in newborn and young animals: [recommendations for the agricultural enterprises of Ukraine and practitioners of veterinary medicine], Kyiv: NAU, 2004 (in Ukrainian).
4. Lubetska T. V. Features of metabolic adaptation calves rannih stages of postnatal development and ways of correction of identified violations. (Abstract of dissertation). Educational and Research Institute of NAU Ukraine, Kyiv, 2000 (in Ukrainian).
5. Melnichuk D. O., Kalachniuk L. G., Kalachniuk L. G. Nauk. visn. LNAVM im. S. Z. Gzhytskogo, 2005, 7, No. 3(26), Pt. 1: 44–51 (in Ukrainian).
6. Melnytchuk D. O., Gryshchenko V. A., Tomchuk V. A. et al. The use of liposomes based on phospholipids of milk in Hepatology. Ed. by D. O. Melnychyk, Kyiv: NUBiP Ukr., 2010 (in Ukrainian).
7. Pat. 86516 UA, IPC A61K35/20, A23K1/00. Veterinary biologically active additive of liposomal form and method for reparative therapy in hepatology, Melnychyk D. O., Gryshchenko V. A., Lytvynenko O. M., Publ. 27.04.2009 (in Ukrainian).
8. Lytvynenko O. M, Stepanova L. I., Gryshchenko V. A. et al. Visn. KNU im. Tarasa Shevchenka. Biologiia, 2008, Iss. 52: 10–12 (in Ukrainian).
9. Melnychyk D. O., Voitsitskiy V. M., Khyzhnyak S. V. et al. Visn. Kharkiv. nats. un-tu. Ser. Bioilogiia, 2008, 37, Iss. 2: 170–176 (in Ukrainian).
10. Gryshchenko V. A., Khyzhnyak S. V., Lytvynenko O. M. et al. Vet. medytsyna, 2009, No. 1: 30–33 (in Ukrainian).
11. Denisova L. V. Separation and determination of Group A vitamins by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography. (Unpublished candidate thesis). D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Moscow, Russia (in Russian).