|Title||A novel approach to the assessment of the stability and the risks of losses in ecosystems|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The concept of using the biotic mechanism of ecosystem regulation, which is founded on the laws of thermodynamics, is the base for the assessment. Ecosystem's formation, changing, and stabilizing are reflected in the biotopes succession. 12 characteristic features of phytocoenoses, which play an important role in evaluating the scope and the time rate of biotopes in regard to their stable condition, are distinguished. Quantitative assessment of these features reflects the index of the risk of destruction, which acts as the indicator of the condition, changing, and environment protection.
|Keywords||ecosystems, losses, risks, stability|
1. Bigon M., Kharper J., Tausend K. Ecology: individuals, populations and communities. Vol. 2, Moscow: Mir, 1989 (in Russian).
2. Svirizhev Yu. M., Logofet D. O. The stability of biological communities, Moscow: Gl. red. fiz.-mat. lit, 1978 (in Russian).
3. Glensdorf P., Prigozhyn I. Thermodynamic Theory of Structure, Stability and Fluctuations, Moscow: Mir, 1973 (in Russian).
4. Prigozhyn I. From Being to Becoming: Time and Complexity in the Physical Sciences, Moscow: Nauka, 1985 (in Russian).
5. Nikolis G., Prigozhyn I. Knowledge of the complex. introduction, Moscow: Mir, 1990 (in Russian).
6. Makareva A. M., Gorshkov V. G. Russian Journal of Ecology, 2008, 39, No. 7: 537–540. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1067413608070114
7. Li B.-L., Gorshkov V. G., Makarieva A. M. Allometric scaling as an indicator of ecosystem state: a new approach. In Use of Landscape Sciences for the Assessment of Environmental Security. I. Petrosillo et al. (eds.), Berlin: Springer, 2008: 107–117.
8. Sochava V. B. Introduction to the study of the ecosystems, Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1978 (in Russian).
9. Armand A. D. Self-regulation and self-regulation of geographic systems, Moscow: Nauka, 1988 (in Russian).
10. Grodzinsky M. D. Resistance to anthropogenic geosystems loads, Kyiv: Likei, 1995 (in Ukrainian).
11. Krebs C. J. Ecology. The Experimental Analysis of Distribution and Abundance, New York: Harper and Row, 1978.
12. Svirizhev Yu. M. Nonlinear waves, dissipative structures and catastrophes in ecology, Moscow: Nauka, 1987 (in Russian).
13. Didukh Ya. P. The theoretical problem of the evolution of vegetation. In Sketches of phytoecology Kyiv: Aristei, 2008: 152–177 (in Ukrainian).
14. Wetker R. Communities and ecosystems Moscow: Progress, 1980 (in Russian).
15. Didukh Ya. P. Assessment soziologe importance of biotopes. In Biotopes (selisa) of Ukraine: scientific basis of their research and practical results of the inventory, Kyiv: Lviv, 2012: 142–150 (in Ukrainian).