|Title||Method of additional functions in stability theory for nonautonomous systems of differential equations|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2014|
|Authors||Kovalev, AM, Nespirnyy, VN|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The method of additional functions in stability theory is expanded to nonautonomous systems. It has became possible due to a generalization of the method of invariant relations for this class of systems. The theorem of partial asymptotic stability is proved, and the illustrative example is considered.
|Keywords||additional functions, nonautonomous systems, stability theory|
1. Lyapunov A. M. The general problem of stability of motion, Moscow; Leningrad: Gostekhizdat, 1950 (in Russian); Lyapunov A. M., Collected works, Vol. 2, Moscow; Leningrad: Izd-vo AN USSR, 1956 (in Russian).
2. Barbashyn E. A., Krasovskiy N. N. Dokl. AN USSR, 1952, 86, No 3: 453–456 (in Russian).
3. Kovalev A. M. Prikl. matematika i mekhanika, 2008, 72, Iss. 2: 266–272 (in Russian).
4. Kovalev A. M., Suykov A. S. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2008, No 12: 22–27 (in Russian).
5. Kovalev A. M. Mekhanika tverdogo tela, 2009, Iss. 39: 3–28 (in Russian).
6. Kovalev A. M. The theory of instability: from Lyapunov to Chetaev to the present day. In: Analytical mechanics, sustainability and management, Vol. 5, Kazan: Izd-vo Kazan. gos. tekhn. un-ta, 2012, 26–39 (in Russin).
7. Kovalev A. M., Gorr G. V., Nespirnyy V. N. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2014, No 2: 13–19 (in Russian).