|Title||On singularities of the distribution of mechanical fields in the elastic medium with a thin rigid insertion in the form of an unclosed spherical shell|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2015|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The method of investigation of mechanical fields in the spatial problem of elasticity theory with a thin rigid insertion of an arbitrary apex angle and in a similar problem of hydromechanics for the Stokes flow past such an insertion is considered.
|Keywords||opened spherical insertion, Stokes flow, theory of elasticity|
- Ulitko A. F. Vector eigenfunctions method in the three-dimensional problems of the elasticity theory, Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1979 (in Russian).
- Ulitko A. F. ZAMM., Z. Angew. Math. Mech., Berlin, 1997, No 77: 349–350.
- Ulitko A. F. Tonkoshkur H. V. Bulletin of Kyiv University, Ser. Mathematics & Mechanics, 1998, No 1: 59–66 (in Ukrainian).
- Dorrepaal J. M., O'Neill M. E., Ranger K. B. J. Fluid Mech., 1976., 75: 273–286. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022112076000219
- Collins W. D. Mathematika, 1963, 10: 72–79. https://doi.org/10.1112/S0025579300003387
- Payne L. E., Pell W. H. J. Fluid Mech., 1960, 7: 529–549. https://doi.org/10.1017/S002211206000027X
- Tonkoshkur H. V. Bulletin of Kyiv University, Ser. Physics & Mathematics Sciences, 1999, No 2: 164–169 (in Ukrainian).