|Title||The evaluation of properties of coal water slurries under hydrodynamic conditions|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2015|
|Authors||Bilecky, VS, Krut', OA|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The behavior of high-concentration coal water slurry (CWS) under dynamic conditions has been considered on the basis of fundamental assumptions of the theory of aggregated stability of lyophobic dispersed systems. The obtained results have been compared with the applied technical characteristics of hydraulic transport of CWS.
|Keywords||coal water slurry, energy flow, sedimentation stability|
- Bilecky V. S., Krut' O. A., Sergeev P. V. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2013, No 5: 95–103 (in Ukrainian).
- The new handbook of chemists and technologists. Electrode processes. Chemical kinetics and diffusion. Colloid chemistry, Sankt-Petersburg: NPO "Professional", 2006 (in Russian).
- Chugaev R. R. Hydraulics, Leningrad: Energoizdat, 1982 (in Russian).
- Baychenko A. A. Scientific bases and intensive cleaning technology water slurry coal preparation, Dis. . . . dokt. tekhn. nauk, Kemerevo, 1987 (in Russian).
- Svitliy Y. G., Bilecky V. S. Hydraulic transport, Donetsk: Skhidny vydavnychy dim, 2009 (in Russian).