|Title||Calcareous nannoplankton in Cretaceous deposits of the Crimean continental slope (by the materials of the 37-th voyage of ship "Academician Vernadsky")|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2016|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
Calcareous nannoplankton is investigated in the Cretaceous deposits of the Crimean continental slope of the Black Sea at stations 6368, 6369, 6370. The taxonomical structure of complexes of a calcareous nannoplankton of the Albian-Cenomanian age is defined. By their structure, the nannoplanktonic subzone NC10a of the NC Late Albian-Early Cenomanian zone is established. The clays and mudstones at station 6370 contain a mixed complex of the Cretaceous and Paleogene nannoplanktons.
|Keywords||Albian, calcareous nannofossils, Cenomanian, Crimean continental slope|
- Ivannikov A. V., Inozemtsev Yu. L., Stupina L. V., Parishev A. A. Geologist. J., 2010, No 2: 21–31 (in Russian).
- Mesozoic deposits of the Crimean continental slope Black Sea: (Results of the 37th voyage NIS "Academician Vernadsky"), D. M. Pyatkova, Yu. I. Inozemtsev, Yu.Yu. Orovetsky, E. E. Shnyukova, A. A. Pasynkov, Kyiv, 1989, Prepr. AN of USSR, Institute of Geological Sciences; 89–15 (in Russian).
- Orovetsky Yu.Yu. The main lines of a geological structure and geological history of a continental slope of the Crimea in Meso-Cenozoic: Autoref. dis. . . . kand. geol.-min. sciences, Kyiv, 1992 (in Russian).
- Results of geological researches 37 of voyage in the Black Sea NIS "Academician Vernadsky", Kyiv, 1988, Prepr. AN of USSR, Institute of Geological Sciences; 88–37 (in Russian).
- Scherbakov F. A., Gorbachik T. N., Morgunov Yu. G., Kuprin P. N., Kozlov V. B. Dokl. AN SSSR, 1977, 236, No 3: 708–710 (in Russian).
- Bown P. Calcareous Nannofossil Biostratigraphy, London: Chapman and Hall, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-011-4902-0