|Title||On quasi–Lamb waves in the system "a layer of ideal fluid – a compressible elastic layer with initial stresses"|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2016|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
Basing on the three-dimensional linearized equations of the elasticity theory of finite deformations for a solid and the three-dimensional linearized Euler equations for an ideal compressible fluid, the dispersion curves of quasi–Lamb normal waves in a hydroelastic system are constructed in a wide range of frequencies. The effects of initial stresses in the pre–deformed compressible elastic layer and the fluid layer thickness on the phase velocities of the quasi-Lamb modes in a hydroelastic waveguide are analyzed. The numerical results are presented in the form of graphs, and their analysis is given.
|Keywords||compressible elastic layer, dispersion of waves, initial stresses, layer of ideal compressible fluid|
- Viktorov I. A. Sound surface waves in solids, Moscow: Nauka, 1981 (in Russian).
- Kuznetsov S. V. Acoustic J., 2014, 60, No 1: 90–100 (in Russian).
- Bagno A. M., Guz A. N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1997, 33, No 6: 435–463. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02700652
- Guz A. N. Int. Appl. Mech., 1980, 16, No 3: 175–190.
- Guz A. N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial stresses. In 2 Vol., Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1986 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N. Elastic waves in bodies with initial (residual) stresses, Kyiv: A.C.K., 2004 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Kyiv: A.C.K., 1998 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N. Dynamics of compressible viscous fluid, Cambridge Scientific Publishers, 2009.
- Guz A. N., Zhuk A. P., Makhort F. G. Waves in layer with initial stresses, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1976 (in Russian).
- Babich S. Y., Guz A. N., Zhuk A. P. J. Appl. Mech., 1979, 15, No 4: 3–23 (in Russian).
- Zhuk A. P. J. Appl. Mech., 1980, 16, No 1: 113–116 (in Russian).
- Guz A. N., Makhort F. G., Guscha O. I. Introduction in acoustoelasticity, Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka, 1977 (in Russian).
- Volkenstein M. M., Levin V. M. Acoustic J., 1988, 34, No 4: 608–615 (in Russian).