|Title||Gases of coal fields: a new solution of the problem of synthesis–genesis of methane|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2016|
|Authors||Naumko, IM, Pavlyuk, MI, Svoren', Yo.M, Zubyk, MI|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The mainly abiogenic-biogenic genesis of methane of gas-coal fields is grounded on a new theory of synthesis and genesis of natural hydrocarbons — "abiogenic-biogenic dualism" — and a new physico-chemical model of the deep mineral- and naphthid-genesis in Earth's lithosphere. As far as the synthesis of methane together with other hydrocarbons in the medium of a deep high temperature fluid with the participation of abiogenic-biogenic sources is realized adiabatically in Earth's bowels (as a high energy physico-chemical reactor) in different geological periods, i. e. endlessly (!) in the geological calculus, this gives the foundation to assert the presence of their constant practically unexhaustible source. Hereby, the conception of the purely biogenic origin of methane of coal beds and coal-containing rocks, which denies a priori the possibility for its resources to be renewed, has been disproved.
|Keywords||abiogenic-biogenic dualism, coal fields, Earth's lithosphere, gases, genesis, methane, natural hydrocarbons, synthesis|
- Moisyshyn V. M., Naumko I. M., Pylypets' V. I., Radchenko V. V., Khalimendikov Ye. M., Kozhushok O. D., Zinchenko S. A., Shevelyev L. V., Yuzhkov Ye. O., Turchyn V. A. Somplex development of gas-coal deposits on the basis of productive drilling technologies, Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 2013 (in Ukrainian).
- Zabihailo V. E., Shirokov A. Z. Problems of geology of gases of coal fields, Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 1972 (in Russian).
- Kiryukov V. V., Novikova V. N., Kushch O. A., Novhorodceva L. A. Transactions of UrkNDMI, 2009, No 5, pt. 2: 274–281 (in Russian).
- Khramov V., Lyubchak O. Geology and geochemistry of combustible minerals, 2009, No 3–4: 44–54 (in Ukrainian).
- Bulat A. F., Lukinov V. V., Pimonenko L. I., Bezruchko K. A., Burchak A. V. Geological principles and methods of forecast of coal, rock and gas outburst-danger, Dnepropetrovsk: Monolit, 2012 (in Russian).
- Dmitriyevskii A. N., Valyayev B. M., Smirnova M. N. Genesis of oil and gas, Moscow: GEOS, 2003: 106–109 (in Russian).
- Svoren' Yo. M., Naumko I. M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2006, No 2: 111–116 (in Ukrainian).
- Naumko I. M. Fluid regime of mineral genesis of the rock-ore complexes of Ukraine (based on inclusions in minerals of typical parageneses): Thesis for a doctor's degree in geology, Lviv, 2006 (in Ukrainian).
- Pavlyuk M. I. Geodynamic evolution and oil- and gas-bearing potential of the Sea of Azov-the Black Sea and of the Barents Sea pericontinental shelves, Lviv: PROMAN, 2014 (in Ukranian).
- Svoren' Yo. M., Naumko I. M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2009, No 11: 116–120 (in Ukrainian).
- Chekalyuk E. B. Geology and geochemistry of combustible minerals, 1990, Iss. 74: 1–4 (in Russian).
- Pavlyuk M. I., Varichev S. A., Rizun B. P. Genesis of oil and gas, Moscow: GEOS, 2003: 441–442 (in Russian).
- Svoren' Yo. M., Naumko I. M. Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr., 2009, No 9: 138–143 (in Ukrainian).
- Pavlyuk M. I., Naumko I. M. Transactions of UrkNDMI, 2009, No 5 pt. 2: 114–121 (in Ukrainian).
- Kalyuzhnyi V. A., Shchepak V. M., Gigashvili G. M., Svoren' Yo. M., Makovskaya I. A. Regularities of formation and positioning of industrial oil and gas fields, Kyiv: Naukova dumka, 1975: 269–273 (in Russian).