|Title||Rheological models of soil strata for the seismic microzoning of building sites|
|Publication Type||Journal Article|
|Year of Publication||2016|
|Authors||Kendzera, OV, Rushchitsky, JJ|
|Abbreviated Key Title||Dopov. Nac. akad. nauk Ukr.|
The features of applications of two basic rheological models of a geological environment – Kelvin–Voigt and standard – are considered for the analysis of vibrations in seismic-geological models of soil strata constructed according to the engineering-geotechnical surveys. An advantage of using the standard models that consists in the simple analytical description of seismic waves with the use of exact formulas and a fuller allowance for the creep and the stress relaxation is demonstrated.
|Keywords||attenuation of vibrations, rheological properties of soil strata, seismic hazard, seismic wave velocity|
- Voznesenskyi E.A. Dynamical instability of soils, Moscow: Editorial URSS, 1999 (in Russian).
- SBC V.1.1-12:2014. Building in seismic regions of Ukraine, Kyiv: Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine, Ukrarhbudinform, 2014 ( in Ukrainian).
- SBC A.2.1-1-2014. Engineering pioneering for construction, 2nd ed., Kyiv, Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine, 2014 (in Ukrainian).
- Kendzera O.V., Semenova Yu.V. Bull. of Taras Shevchenko KNU, Geology, 2010, No 49: 10–13 (in Ukrainian).
- Gross B. Mathematical Structure of the Theories of Viscoelasticity, Paris: Herrmann, 1968.
- Savin G.N., Rushchitskii Ya.Ya. Elements of Mechanics of Hereditary Media, Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola, 1976 ( in Ukrainian).
- Christensen R.M. Theory of Viscoelasticity. An Introduction, New York: Acad. Press, 1971.
- Rushchitsky J.J. Theory of waves in materials, Copenhagen: Ventus Publ. ApS, 2012.
- Iwen W.D. J. Appl. Mech. Trans. ASME, 1967, 34: 612–617. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3607751
- Mróz Z. J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 1967, 15: 163–175. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-5096(67)90030-0
- Bardet J.P., Tobita T. NERA. A computer program for nonlinear earthquake site response analyses of layered Soil Deposits, Los Angeles: Univ. of Southern California, 2001.
- Hashash Y. DEEPSOIL. V. 5.1. User Manual and Tutorial, Chicago: Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2012.
- Rushchitsky J.J. Nonlinear Elastic Waves in Materials, Heidelberg: Springer, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-00464-8